5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!
This is a hilariously funny book that would make a great off-beat gift for any of your guy friends! Check it out!!
Published on July 11, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Mostly boring definitions of computer terms
Most of the terms defined in here are common knowledge computer terms, which funny definitions attached to them. I found myself not chuckling. I read the book in 2 nights. I had a few chuckles I guess on words that men should never say. It is certainly priced right at $0.
Published on February 15, 2012 by Robert W. Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, July 11, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Increase your manhood by 33%, August 10, 2011
This review is from: ManWords: Real Words for Real Men (Paperback)
Funny from beginning to end "Man Words: Real Words for Real Men" by humorist Jeremy Greenberg is an encyclopaedia-style book that collect all the important words and phrases that the modern manly man needs to know!

If you're not sure what a words Pony Keg, Himbo, Candy Apples or Tap Out mean, this is the resource of manly lingo that you need in your life.

For an added value the book also lists 150 Words No Dudes Should Ever day; like Decoupage, which is only okay to say if you are describing what the devil will make you do in Hell, or for this review, although it does make me feel that my manhood is slipping away just typing it.

This book continues to surprise for the entire 240+ pages with hilarious definitions that will make you laugh out loud on the can, which as you know, is where us men do most of our reading!

1.0 out of 5 stars Free on my Kindle, still feel like I got took, December 26, 2013
I downloaded this to my kindle and deleted it no more than 10 minutes later. It's absolute trash. Even if it's free you're still getting ripped off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Good Laughs, May 21, 2013
Hilarious couples reading. A lot of the words are very familiar, but you'll likely learn a few new things. Plus you can make fun of your man for using words that men should supposedly "never use". Always a bonus!

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh. Mostly boring definitions of computer terms, February 15, 2012
If you think this book is manly, far from it. It is more geeky, nerdy computer terms that every geek would already know. I am not quite sure who this book is geared toward, other than people awaking from a coma from 2002 and need to get caught up.......

4.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, February 10, 2012
I picked this up for free during its promotion, and I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. It's laugh out loud funny and just reading it made my mustache grow and my chest hair sprout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin' funny!, February 9, 2012
I'm a guy. I appreciate the stupid humor in this book.

I don't know if I'd pay $15 (SPRP), but I got it for free and it's EXCELLENT!

This book is a Man's Dictionary. For humorous purposes only. Do not use this in casual conversation with coworkers, women in general, or children.

What you get: the book's chapters are organized into themes, and the words are put together in alphabetical order.

Chapter 1: I'm not hurt, I'm pissed! (words associated with Emotion)
Chapter 2: Chicktionary (words about women -- don't use these with them)
Chapter 3: Fuel injectors, firecrakers, and fighter jets (building terms)
Chapter 4: Schnockered, smashed, and ____faced (partying)
CHapter 5: Bareback, booty calls, and ben wa balls (sex terms)
Chapter 6: Straight Ballin' (sports stuff)
Chapter 7: Words to know just so you don't seem like a puss (self-explanatory)
Chapter 8: Balls, bones, and bowel movements (body processes, etc)
Chapter 9: They can gigabyte my ____ (techie words)

It's hilarious. Get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, May 23, 2012
This review is from: ManWords: Real Words for Real Men (Paperback)
Bought this for someone else. They love it! Their wife... not so much. So if you thought women would like a book of manwords, you are in for a surprise. Hahaha

1.0 out of 5 stars free but stupid waste of time, March 9, 2012
seven (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
vulgar and pretensious is giving this book too much credit.
when does one have the time to twist our lanquage into such rediculous trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars Free..but hardly worth it, February 13, 2012
I don't claim to be the most wordly person in the world. However, as a 30 year old male I do know some "real words".

I had high hopes for this book but was very disappointed. I gave up reading after about 30 pages worth. Most of those pages I skimmed through the commentary and the definitions. Most of the words are common knowledge to me and even to women I am friends with.

Pros:
Free(?)

Cons:
One new word learned in 30 pages of reading
No laughs other than the new word learned
Pictures look worse than Microsoft clip-art

Luckily I read a Tucker Max book after this debacle and felt better after the chuckles it provided.

ManWords: Real Words for Real Men
ManWords: Real Words for Real Men by Jeremy Greenberg (Paperback - July 18, 2011)
$14.95 $11.81