Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on November 20, 2008
I paid over $170 dollars for a paperback book that I will only use for one semester. The information presented in the book is soley common knowledge that any reasonable person would already know. Do We really need to know that managers have to make decisions, or that they must plan?
The study of management is important for those wanting to work for a business or own and operate their own, but I don't belive this book has brought me any closer to giving me the skills and knowledge to own and run my own business.
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2013
I bought this book for a college class and fell in love with it. I'm majoring in management with an emphasis in entrepreneurship. This is an introductory text to management, that will benefit anyone with an interest in management and/or entrepreneurship.

It is easy to read, understand and uses real life examples that make the material easy to understand, grasp and remember. I can honestly say that once I started reading a chapter, I would could not put it down until I finished it.

If you are thinking of buying this book because you have to for a class, you may want to buy it (instead of renting) and keep it. If you are thinking of buying this book for any other reason BUY IT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
on March 8, 2014
Well written, interesting and relevant case stories. Presentation is excellent and while reading it helps you zero in on good and bad management. Unfortunately, many managers did not read it.
on April 2, 2013
I enjoyed this book as one of the required readings for my business management class. I was able to sell it back to amazon and received a great rate for it.
on March 5, 2014
Well used in my class at FSU
well outlined; real life examples and situations. Our whole class was based on terms in this book
on October 12, 2015
Sucks. Very dissapointed, yes very dissapointed. I would not recommend anyone to order from them. Bad quality. Very bad.
on January 15, 2013
Well written, and the price was great. I thought that the layout was typical textbook and the information was helpful
on February 23, 2014
Received my book ahead of when I needed it. It helped me complete my bachelors degree. Would recommend to others.
on December 28, 2012
Good and Fast . ... ....... ... .. ..... ........ ...... ....... .. ....... .... .... .. ...... ... .....
on October 9, 2014
had everything i need to pass the course. thank you