Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 6, 2014
This book flows easily, and I love the "Remember This" boxes after each of the management concepts. The book isn't boring or dry, but it kept me engaged throughout the chapters. The "Exhibit Boxes" (graphics) are great and they make you want to read them. The Concept Connection boxes are a unique and fun way to remember the vocabulary.
on October 9, 2013
I have read many management books in my career and this one is the best for all the areas a manager would expect to need information on. I would recommend for all managers both present and those in school considering a career in management.
on September 17, 2011
This book does a great job of starting a chapter with a real world situation, outlining important aspects of management, pointing out major learning aspects, and bringing back the opening story to make connections throughout the chapter.
on December 26, 2012
Normally when you get a management book, it is very wordy and boring. This was very sensible and did a good job of explaining the intent of the lesson.
on November 11, 2012
This book was shipped quickly, jokingly wondered if I should trust a book on management written by someone named "Daft" but found book easy to read with lots of practical up to date information for relating to material. No problems with this seller - would buy from them again.
on February 8, 2014
good cheap book, great replacement for Strayer management 500 book, it is the same edition as the current MGT500 book from Strayer university, and even the page numbers match, saved me 160 dollars.
on January 3, 2013
There are boxes that highlight the important information and makes it easy to skim the chapters. The teacher follows the guidelines and that helps when time to take the tests.
on October 9, 2013
I enjoyed it. Worked well with my instructors course and his way of teaching. Many real life examples that help better understand.
on October 24, 2013
I needed for my Management class. It is easy to read and very complete. Also it is cheaper if you buy the used one ;)
on September 5, 2015
It was a nice book. I bought it for my BA 3305 class. It was wordy and boring in some chapters but the side stories were a bit engaging.