5.0 out of 5 stars Project Management
Published on May 28, 2012 by jp75662

3.0 out of 5 stars I had a terrible teacher so I needed this
This combined with the PMBOK give you everything you'd ever want to know about project management...beyond what is common sense.
Published 15 months ago by Haolezeus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Project Management, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Project Management wMSProject2007 CD and Student CD (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series Operations and Decision Sciences) (Hardcover)
Outstanding book and course material. Step-by-step the book lays out the ability for a novice to learn the program. The only problem I could see is that the trail length needed to have another 30 days added to it. During one of my classes many students weren't able to finish their book assignments due to not having enough time on the trail. The actual cost to purchase this great program is very high.

3.0 out of 5 stars I had a terrible teacher so I needed this, April 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Excellent, February 19, 2012
Blue Chip "MAC" (Tx United States) - See all my reviews
This text is used in a graduate level class of mine. I could bore you with an abundance of "stuff" about the book. But, the title I have chosen for the review of this text should tell one everything they need to know; it is an absolutely excellent text with excellent additional resources.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a text book, March 20, 2013
I purchased this book as a required text book for a class. This book is one that can be obtained, read, and understood. The book is an easy read and doesn't require anyone in academia to explain what the author is describing. As a matter of fact, I have found this book provides better information that the faculty member in most cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 25, 2012
This book came in acceptable condition and was just what I expected. Happy to see that it came with the CD and all additional materials. Very good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, May 6, 2012
I purchased this book brand new and the book was shipped and received on time, the only thing that was negative is the Microsoft Project CD. The trial ended before the class ended which cause a problem with me finishing the last project for the class. Other than that I would recommend this book to all it was a very good book to do project using the CD inclosed with the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 20, 2012
M. Bibieca (Tamarac, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This book is very complete and easy to read and understand. The Microsoft Project trial version was very helpful. It is a good investment if you want to learn about project management.

3.0 out of 5 stars Publisher Problem, February 10, 2012
HOPE RENEE WINES (BUNKER HILL, WV, US) - See all my reviews
I ordered and received a brand new book and as I looked through it I found at section where the ink was missing, as in illegible.

5.0 out of 5 stars I did get the CD., June 5, 2014
When I first ordered this, I did not realize that the CD was in the inside front cover of the book. I wrote that I did not get the CD, but did! Book was brand new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Text, April 5, 2014
It is a great introductory text on project management.
It has really helped me fulfill the requirements of the accompanying class.
I wish it came in a kindle version.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›