5.0 out of 5 stars Great Turn-Key Package for Trainers
Published on July 8, 2008 by Mark J. Butland

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly organized and light on substance.
Poorly organized information: you have to flip from the text to the tools to the activities - back and forth - to make any sense out of it. And, on top of that, it is very light on substance - basically reheated leadership pablum from back in the 80's and 90's. Very disappointing for ASTD to put their name on something like this.
Published 15 months ago by SCBuzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Turn-Key Package for Trainers, July 8, 2008
This review is from: Manager Skills Training: Trainer's Workshop (Astd Trainer's Workshop Series) (Paperback)
I just bought the Manager Skills Training program--very impressive work. Background: I have done six two-day Presentation Skills Training sessions so far; three of them for the same company! Thanks to Christee Atwood and ASTD, this has become my most popular training session (and I recommend that book too!). I anticipate the same success from this excellent work. It is of the same quality and as easy to use as the Presentation Skills Training was. It no doubt will become a very popular offering from my workshop menu. If you need to train the next level of employees toward management, this is the tool for you too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly organized and light on substance., June 3, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing exciting, August 24, 2009
Manager Skills Training book is again a very old fashioned approach to adult training. I was hoping to find tools, exercises and tests that would guide me in preparing such trainings for my clients. I was disappointed. Nothing new and the concepts are pretty much what you could find in cheaper publications.

Manager Skills Training: Trainer's Workshop (Astd Trainer's Workshop Series)
Manager Skills Training: Trainer's Workshop (Astd Trainer's Workshop Series) by Christee Gabour Atwood (Paperback - June 9, 2008)
$49.95 $44.95