Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 14, 2013
I initially was excited about the cost, however I am realizing you get what you pay for. Very disappointed with the content of the book. Not enough examples given. I find myself looking to the internet for additional help from other sources.
on January 10, 2013
Product quality was a very huge issue. No access code in book as stated in the title up above this.
on June 15, 2014
Finally got the book but by the time I got it I had already completed the course. Don't know why this book took forever to get to me, it's the
first time I ordered a book and it took so long to recieve it. Good thing is I can use it for the Accounting 2 course.
on January 22, 2014
If someone needs an access code it is better to buy the book new because the access code alone is the same price as the new book with the access code.
on January 8, 2014
Does the new book include the access card? Some reviews say the access card is not included, but I wonder if that's only the used books.
on February 16, 2014
this item is very good, looks new, thank you. but it can't be used in cengage. it doesn't have passcode because of used book. so... but it still looks new.
on March 13, 2014
Great book!
Even better than described (to me).
My daughter, the student, was very pleased, so that makes me happy!
on September 21, 2014
The book is needed for a course that I am taking. The material covered in the book meets the criteria for the course.
on May 20, 2014
I had to take a course with this book and it is not clear, not concise and not very self explained.
on May 8, 2015