5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book
This book is excellent. It is well organized by chapter and gives plenty of examples. While it does shy away from doing any non-basic calculus, it is very math and model-centric, just as economics should be.
Published 7 months ago by FOFTUANX

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't recieve the version/edition that I was promised
Published 15 days ago by Ammar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-Hill Economics) (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars I didn't recieve the version/edition that I was promised, December 10, 2014
I ordered this book expecting it to be exactly as advertised. Unfortunately, it appears that the seller used an older version and bonded it to a different cover. Many of the economics practice problems that the professor had us work on were different in my book so all semester I had to check my practice problems against others in the class. Seller tried to make up for the incorrect cover by throwing in a knockoff iPhone headphone set, but that still didn't help the fact that the contents of the book were not as advertised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than buying it, September 20, 2014
Book came quickly and it looks great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Textbook, December 14, 2013
From all the years I have gone to school, this one has serioulsy been one of the worst textbooks I have ever used. The example problems are very poorly explained and they often skip steps. The book also consistently changes variables and is very confusing to use.

I do not recommend this book and I feel bad for any student who has to use this book as their textbook. I hope your teacher is better than this book is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2014
I like it as it makes one understand the importance of the underlying concepts

3.0 out of 5 stars Snoozer, October 28, 2013
Doesn't explain things very well so have a knowledge of algebra to keep up. Might would take a refresher if you aren't already math savvy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 20, 2013
Shipped quick and as advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a book for beginners; rather, it is written for expert economic circlejerkers, July 9, 2014
Unbelievable. I am new to economics, and this is-- by far-- the worst book I have used. My school happens to have some kind of deal with the publishing company and we have to use this book for our curriculum. This book skips steps, and does not take into account that this book may be for beginners who have never taken economics before. Dumb it down please. You aren't writing this for people who already understand economics, that is not the point of a textbook. The point of a textbook is to clearly and effectively instruct novices in the subject, and the authors of this book clearly has no idea what that means. Any website that I search on google provides a better answer than this textbook. DO NOT BUY THIS JUNK UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE A GOOD BACKGROUND IN ECONOMICS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 25, 2014
Excellent condition

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, May 19, 2014
This is a scam !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-Hill Economics)
Managerial Economics & Business Strategy (Mcgraw-Hill Economics) by Michael R. Baye (Hardcover - February 21, 2013)
$250.00 $199.23
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.