- Hardcover: 187 pages
- Publisher: Worzilla (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615527604
- ISBN-13: 978-0615527604
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,927,379 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Managing Forward: How to Move From Measuring the Past to Managing the Future Hardcover – 2011
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
If all you have in place is Google Analytics, this might not be the book for you, since it goes a little deeper than the simple stuff that google does. Eric T. Peterson has a few books that might be useful for beginners in this space.
Altogether, it's a solid book that's easy to follow, and I got some useful ideas out of the book, more than just "bigthink".