- Series: PM Solutions Research
- Hardcover: 342 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1st edition (June 4, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0824706803
- ISBN-13: 978-0824706807
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,602,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1221 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design
- #1515 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Manufacturing
- #2109 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Project Management > Business
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Managing Multiple Projects: Planning, Scheduling, and Allocating Resources for Competitive Advantage (PM Solutions Research) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"The Industries of the Future"
Innovation expert Alec Ross explains what’s next for the world. Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
More About the Author
Jim has spent his entire career helping experts share their ideas with an audience. He was most recently Director of the Center for Business Practices, the publishing arm of the management consultancy PM Solutions. Prior to that he was Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the Project Management Institute, Publisher and Marketing Director at Fox Pond Communications, Editor and Marketing Director at Transaction Publishers-Rutgers University, Lead Editor at Jacques Cattell Press-R.R. Bowker, and Editorial Assistant at Temple University Press.
For more information visit mavenhousepress.com