Features & Specifications:
- Zero-waste in manufacturing; Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
- Superior wear and longevity
- Comfortably cushions spine, hips, knees, and elbows on hard floors
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from light perspiration
- Provides stability on hard or soft surfaces
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimensions: 26 by 71 by 1/4 inches (W x L x D)
Roll your Black Mat PRO with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In:
The surface texture of the Black Mat PRO improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to break in their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine.
Manduka's Green Mission
Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Black Mat PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.