Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on December 5, 2013
This is a great blanket, especially for the price. I have a couple Pendleton blankets, and while it doesn't compare to them in weight or attractiveness, it is an amazing blanket and only a tenth of the price. Soft enough for my little ones to cuddle with, and washable so I don't mind, this is a great any use blanket.
on March 22, 2014
I bought two blankets on the same day from two different vendors. The other one (see my reviews) smells even after washing it. This blanket did cost twice as much, but I think it is worth spending the extra money to get a blanket with no chemical smell.

Warm, soft, nice color (Acai).
on December 1, 2013
just what I wanted -- a warm, yet not bulky tight-knit layer for my cold bedroom at night. It's not too heavy, folds up easily, yet is very tightly knit, so it adds a lot of extra warmth to a bed in the winter. Also, not too big, so it lies neatly underneath or on top of a comforter.
on May 27, 2014
I have been winter camping with this blanket a few times. Once in snowy, windy below 0 degree weather... This blanket inside of my (SOL Emergency Bivy) on a Thermarest ridge-rest provided plenty of warmth comparable to maybe a 30 degree sleeping bag in my tent not counting the clothing I had on. Sleeping with this blanket alone indoors, even gets too hot at times! From personal experience, having this beats a thin space blanket alone, it's breathable so that it can be pulled over your face and retains heat better. It is the only blanket I bring camping!
on June 9, 2014
Not 100% wool, but good for my emergency kit. This is a replacement for the first (grey, much better color) which has become the couch blanket. I've recommend it to friends and will probably buy more in the future. Fluffs up after a washing - don't wash it in your home machine or you'll be cloning lint out of the washer for a month.
on November 23, 2011
These blankets are sturdy, soft, warm, and colorful. Folded up they are comfortable to sit on, and carefully piled ideal for shoulder stands (I use 3). They are wonderful blankets for around the house as well.
on December 14, 2011
This blanket is exactly what I wanted. It is well made of quality material. The price is very reasonable. I use it as a winter blanket, and it is nice and warm.
on July 12, 2013
This blanket is very smooth and it isn't itchy at all. Its a lot better than those old itchy surplus blankets with that moth ball smell.
on January 9, 2014
We just Love the blanket! This will be around for many years. It is just as it was listed online.
on May 29, 2014
Great color, so soft and warm. Our daughter is moving to Europe and so I wanted to get her a light weight blanket to take with her since I'm not sure what bedding options she will have in her new home. This blanket is great. I do recommend that you wash it a few times by itself as a lot of wool sloughs off during the wash and you don't want that on other clothing items. It is a wool blanket so that is to be expected.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse