Questions & Answers
Manga Studio Debut 4 (Win/Mac)
by Smith Micro Software Inc.
3.9 out of 5 stars (138)
$14.97
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 questions
votes
cpg is the manga studio page file just like psd is the photoshop document file. (cst is the manga studio story file) Try opening a new page in manga studio than import an image like a jpeg. Or open a new page in manga studio and then scan in your image. You'll have a choice of making it either a sketch layer (which ironically is one you cannot draw on, but it is your sketch that you can ink with a new raster layer over it). Or you can scan it in as a raster layer and draw and edit right on the layer.
Jul 29, 2009 by Daniel Davis
votes
It is a disc with package.
6 days ago by Jia J. Jiang
votes
i believe it works on windows 8, but not sure about the cd rom, i doubt it since manga studio 4 programs are most likely discontinued, i could be wrong on that one though
Jun 17, 2014 by Thomas Harrison
votes
Yes but I'd recommend getting manga studio 5 debut
Apr 28, 2014 by Fway
votes
I believe it can be used, however you may not be able to get the additional stuff that makes manga studio at it's peak... the only thing I may be able to suggest is to have your computer (im assuming laptop) at someone's place that would allow you internet, then you may be able to download the additional features, that way you can enjoy fully of the manga studio debut 4, it is a great program to have. I personally love it, and I hope you enjoy the same experience.
Apr 16, 2014 by Thomas Harrison
votes
Yeah it'll work so long as u have the bamboo programs installed and rdy to go u can use it ^^cuz I have one too and it works perfectly with it.
Dec 8, 2013 by Alycia
votes
Hi, The version I bought would not run on the PC. It never loaded or worked. It was a big waste of time and money.
Dec 1, 2013 by Jeff W McGrew
votes
Yes, you can go to the company website and download a free 30 day trial. However, at this price (currently $18) how can one lose? :D
Dec 5, 2013 by Wayfinder
votes
Not that I've seen
Jan 29, 2013 by Jsheep
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers