Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mangasm Buzz Silicone Vibrating Prostate Massager - The Perfect Prostate Toy - The Ultimate Prostate Stimulator
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 22, 2016
This is a really fun toy, but there are a couple of problems with it (one BIG one) that makes it hard to rate higher. The vibration is excellent, and the toy itself is the right balance between soft and firm, and it hits all the right spots for sure. But, the bullet that slides down into the toy is almost impossible to remove (I wasn't able to), which makes cleaning this toy difficult. Also, the bullet uses LR44 batteries - and while they're great for toys this size, I would have much rather seen something with a AAA battery that's more common and easily replaced. Those button cell batteries are expensive! Those shortcomings aside, it's an excellent toy, and a HECK of a lot of fun, just needs some fine tuning. I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review.
on May 7, 2016
I have never had a toy that is specifically for the P-spot so when I saw this I had to try this toy out. The material that the toy is made out of is high quality material so it will last a long time and will also not hurt you also. The sensations that this toy provide are outstanding. The little combs on the one end stimulates the underneath portions of the genitals and the insertable part really goes deep for the greatest sensation. Overall great product and well worth the money.

I have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for my honest review in which I fully support and have not been told what to say. If you find this helpful please vote.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 24, 2016
The Vieci Mangasm Buzz Silicone Vibrating Prostate Massager arrived quickly and in good condition. It arrived discretely packaged in a brown amazon box. I have several VIECI toys for myself so I know this is a good quality product. When I saw this Mangasm Buzz Silicone Vibrating Massager I figured my husband would enjoy this so I went ahead and purchased it. It appears very pink in the photo but it's more of a skin tone that harsh pink. Trust me when I tell you, the color doesn't make this thing any less pleasurable for him. When it arrived I opened it and, as expected, it was smooth, silky silicone like my other products from the company. It's perfectly angled to massage his prostate and up his excitement level several notches! I pulled the silver container out and added a battery. I pushed the button and this thing is powerful but don't let that scare you. When you place the little bullet shaped battery pack back in the silicone massager it takes some of the power into the the device so it isn't as harsh feeling. The size is not so big it's intimidating or scary. It's a perfect little massager for him.

The Mangasm Buzz is an all-silicone prostate stimulator. It will not collect bacteria and can be fully cleaned with soap and water. It comes with a vibrating bullet pre-installed to add vibration to an already excellent massage. It's 5 x 2 x 2 inches of pure pleasure.

I purchased this for a discount in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.

Pros:
Quality Silicone
Comes with bullet vibrating battery pack
Easy size
Hits prostate for extreme pleasure

Cons:
None
review image review image review image review image
on March 20, 2016
Worked perfect and came with everything I need. Simple and easy to use. Love it. such a great toy.

I received this at a discount for my honest review.
on March 25, 2016
Excellent product, well made and high quality. I'd highly recommend it!

This product was offered at a discount in exchange for an honest review.
on June 7, 2016
i received this at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I use this on my boyfriend and the speed is perfect and it gets the job done right.
on December 14, 2013
I looked into a number of prostrate massage products and I feel like I made a good choice with this one. The tool is silicone which is pretty much the only way to go when you want to get the right feel. I like to have anal stimulation during sex, but my girlfriend refuses. She did get a kick out of me using this toy though.

The design is solid and fits easily. This really wasn't difficult to work out how the massage toy fits. I've heard the company has good customer service, but I didn't have to use it, mine worked as advertised. Shipping was quick and it didn't come with a label that made it obvious where it came from.
on April 5, 2013
short and vib cuts on and off, seems to be a less expensive system there and that is one area where the quality needs to be.
on November 21, 2013
It stopped working after about 2 weeks. It was great while it worked but I wouldn't waste your money really.
on April 9, 2013
When i bought the Mangasm Buzz i was disappointed, the Massaging Bulitt broke and and i left some bad feedback. Well the Letsgasm company contacted me and asked why i was unhappy, they sent me a replacement , after much trial and error , i believe we got it right, the Mangasm Buzz is one of the easiest toys i've used simple to put in , simple to clean . I loved the 10 speed Massaging Bulitt , but [ through some research] i have found out the Bulitts have to be treated gently ,one it is not waterproof [don't get it wet !] when used you must sit at an angle [ the edge of a chair, or lying down or on your side] make sure you don't push the Bulitt all the way in you don't want to "choke the life out of it" Lol! [check out the picture] also make sure you are not "sitting" on the button [as i said ,sitting at an angle is best] [I know this sounds like a lot, but it's easy, really] The shape is easy to put in and stays in , not like other toys where your body dispells it quickly. If you use your toy alot you may want to think about buying extra Batteries and "Bullitts"[ you can "Google" Massaging Bullits" also i've seen some on "Ebay" you may want to check out
"Vibrators.com". It's a shame that the makers of these products don't include an extra Bulitt or a coupon for one [ in case of an emergency] The Mangasm Buzz is now my Favorite Toy thanks to "Letsgasm" Now, a word about the "Letsgasm" company on Amazon.
Never in my Life have i met a company so focused on "Good Customer Service" These people went above and beyond to make sure i was a Happy and Satisfied Customer ,they really cared about me and they believe in the quality of their products. Amazing!
Thanks Letsgasm, LA.