5.0 out of 5 stars Toys for Two
I looked into a number of prostrate massage products and I feel like I made a good choice with this one. The tool is silicone which is pretty much the only way to go when you want to get the right feel. I like to have anal stimulation during sex, but my girlfriend refuses. She did get a kick out of me using this toy though.

The design is solid and fits...
Published 6 months ago by Kevin Sloan

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
It stopped working after about 2 weeks. It was great while it worked but I wouldn't waste your money really.
Published 7 months ago by CB

5.0 out of 5 stars Toys for Two, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Mangasm Buzz Silicone Vibrating Prostate Massager - The Perfect Prostate Toy - The Ultimate Prostate Stimulator (Health and Beauty)

The design is solid and fits easily. This really wasn't difficult to work out how the massage toy fits. I've heard the company has good customer service, but I didn't have to use it, mine worked as advertised. Shipping was quick and it didn't come with a label that made it obvious where it came from.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 21, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars short, April 5, 2013
short and vib cuts on and off, seems to be a less expensive system there and that is one area where the quality needs to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 11, 2013
Could never get it to work New battery still Wouldn't turn on Piece of junk Construction Of it was not Acceptable

5.0 out of 5 stars Letsgasm....... All the Way!, April 9, 2013
When i bought the Mangasm Buzz i was disappointed, the Massaging Bulitt broke and and i left some bad feedback. Well the Letsgasm company contacted me and asked why i was unhappy, they sent me a replacement , after much trial and error , i believe we got it right, the Mangasm Buzz is one of the easiest toys i've used simple to put in , simple to clean . I loved the 10 speed Massaging Bulitt , but [ through some research] i have found out the Bulitts have to be treated gently ,one it is not waterproof [don't get it wet !] when used you must sit at an angle [ the edge of a chair, or lying down or on your side] make sure you don't push the Bulitt all the way in you don't want to "choke the life out of it" Lol! [check out the picture] also make sure you are not "sitting" on the button [as i said ,sitting at an angle is best] [I know this sounds like a lot, but it's easy, really] The shape is easy to put in and stays in , not like other toys where your body dispells it quickly. If you use your toy alot you may want to think about buying extra Batteries and "Bullitts"[ you can "Google" Massaging Bullits" also i've seen some on "Ebay" you may want to check out
"Vibrators.com". It's a shame that the makers of these products don't include an extra Bulitt or a coupon for one [ in case of an emergency] The Mangasm Buzz is now my Favorite Toy thanks to "Letsgasm" Now, a word about the "Letsgasm" company on Amazon.
Never in my Life have i met a company so focused on "Good Customer Service" These people went above and beyond to make sure i was a Happy and Satisfied Customer ,they really cared about me and they believe in the quality of their products. Amazing!
Thanks Letsgasm, LA.