Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ice Tower HD
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 15, 2013
I like this game. they should make more games like this. I like it beacause it is free and it is in HD.
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2013
I tried this game and I really liked it!! I had lots of Fun playing this game, I bet you'll like it too. Time goes by very fast, eventually you can get addicted to it, so be careful... and have FUN =))
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2013
In the first thirty minutes I played I finished the game. I went back and got all the stars on all the levels that didn't take very long at all. Overall it was okay but I'm going to delete it from my kindle. :-(
on May 6, 2013
The only reason I have it the reading I did was because I'm not good at puzzle games like this. If you are, this is for you.If your not, it's not.
Also, this game should go on [...] math games.com it has all kinds of puzzle games just like this, but similar.
on January 8, 2014
The problems with this game have NOT been fixed. Too Bad, So Sad.
I enjoy playing this developers other games, so I really hope that they can fix this game, then make it a free game of the day on Kindle.
on June 19, 2013
Its a fun time waster but not challenging enough. I was wanting something addicting like candy crush, temple run, or Zuma. However this was a game you could take or leave, fun for a while but just not awesome.
on May 21, 2013
I like games I can play on my phone easily. This one was too hard to play as you couldn't poke things fast enough or control it well enough. Maybe if you have a better phone than I have it's more fun.
on February 18, 2013
It was kind of easy, I like more of a challenge. I would recommend it to a friend though. It is fun to play
on February 21, 2013
IVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE AND CHALLENGE THIS GAME HAS GIVEN ME...KEEPS ME BUSY WHEN I GET BORED AT WORK...HOPE TO SEE MORE AND MORE
on February 21, 2013
I have not played it very much yet, but feel like it makes you use your brain to make the moves to save the red cubes.