Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mango Pears Tub Spa Bath Gift Set
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 13, 2014
Cheap dollar store type product. Looks good only in picture. Glue allover on the product. Stay away & buy some brand name
on December 27, 2013
My mom loves everything Mango, so I knew she'd appreciate this! The item arrived really fast, and in great condition! (Also smells great)! What I like most about this product, is the tub-shaped carrier it comes in, it's a cute touch! If you're a mango/peach/ or even just a soap lover, I'd suggest this! (Great price too!)
on May 7, 2016
Not only is the set much smaller in person than in the photo but it appears to be VERY cheap. The ribbon on it was stained and there was glue all over the package. How could I gift this to someone? I returned it.
on December 31, 2013
I gave this stuff away. The smell was great but the ingredients are far from pure. The labeling was cheesy and it just wasn't quality products, great gift idea for someone though that doesn't care too much about the quality ingredients more the smell.
on December 24, 2015
This was a terrible experience. I purchased Mango Pear set, but what arrived is White Rose and Jasmin in packaging that shows it as Mango Pear. Being that the recipient is allergic to anything floral, this was a complete waste.
review image
on December 26, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mother in law for Christmas, she loves it. The color is bright and refreshing. It smells amazing. The only problem I had was I thought the set would be a little bit bigger. But it was still worth it for the money I spent.
on February 5, 2016
Received the wrong item not once but twice. The receipt said it was mango pears tub spa but was something different each time...clearly the names didn't match up so someone should have noticed...will not purchase again
on January 12, 2015
Amazon's great, but one of the pitfalls has always been that you can't look at an item, or hold it in your hands. It doesn't matter so much with a book or a dvd, but with something like this, you can get hosed. To be fair, the gift set is as advertised. But when you hold it in your hand, you realize that there isn't much there. If this were on a shelf somewhere, my instinct tells me this would be selling for half the price it is here.
on January 17, 2016
Ordered the mango pears but received something completely different. Wife was ok with the change but I wasn't. The bottles were tiny as the majority of the room in the carrier tub is taken up by a foam insert to trick you. Everything was covered in an oily, greasy coating which was gross. Not really gift material at all. Very disappointed and nowhere near worth the price.
on March 18, 2015
The order was received on the date promised; however, the product was not what I expected. Instead, the product was much smaller than the picture for it displayed. The product was a bit pricey for it's quantity and quality. I do not recommend this product.