Manhattan 1 Season 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. Manhattan Set during WWII in Los Alamos, New Mexico, secrets dominate every facet of family and professional life as scientists Frank Winter and Charlie Isaacs compete to create the world's first atomic bomb.
2. The Prisoner's Dilemma Frank's attempt to save his team brings serious consequences. The scientists' wives find creative ways to survive life on The Hill.
3. The Hive The community reels after losing a member, while new security measures affect the scientists' work.
4. Last Reasoning of Kings When Babbit's past comes back to haunt him, Frank clashes with Charlie to protect his mentor.
5. A New Approach to Nuclear Cosmology When Babbit's past comes back to haunt him, Frank clashes with Charlie to protect his mentor.
6. Acceptable Limits Frank seeks medical answers. Charlie and Helen travel to survey an off-site reactor.
7. Acceptable Limits: Part Two Helen and Charlie must solve a crisis at the reactor. Frank and Liza help Paloma's family. Abby begins a journey of self-discovery.
8. The Second Coming Charlie and Frank both face serious questions about the future of their projects.
9. Spooky Action at a Distance Charlie and Frank are forced to work together for the good of the project. When they run into a problem, Frank turns to an unconventional resource.
10. The Understudy The Implosion group overcomes another hurdle with help from Charlie's past. An unexpected visitor to The Hill raises suspicions about Frank.
11. Tangier A development overseas re-invigorates the hunt for a spy on The Hill. Charlie and Abby make a sacrifice when the plan with Frank is threatened.
12. The Gun Model Akley becomes vulnerable when he tries to fix Thin Man's shortcomings.
13. Perestroika Frank is given a life-changing opportunity, while Charlie finds himself in the US Army's hotseat.
First Look Take a first look at the highly anticipated drama series, Manhattan, with writer and creator Sam Shaw and director Thomas Schlamme.
Sometimes a little sluggish but overall compelling. Looking forward to Season 2.Published 23 days ago by mm
More garbage with perverse soap opera sophomoric behavior about the people who built the most terrifying weapon in human history. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Yamil Gonzalez
This is SO INACCURATE. They keep saying "computers" - I lived there as a child. The bomb was built with adding machines. The word didn't exist. Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Barnett
Really liked this show. It took a little bit to pick up and get me hooked but I really hope they follow through with the season 2 release this summer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Meaghan Quinn
This is the best version of nuclear weapon technology ever produced. It really makes you think about the power in atoms.Published 1 month ago by jimheh