Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 30, 2009
This is a great first doll for a toddler. It is very soft and squeezable, well made and safe, with no breakable parts on it. It appears friendly and inviting - not scary like some dolls out there! The clothes go on and come off easily. I'd most recommend it for a little girl age 3 and under.
on January 7, 2009
Baby Stella is a sweet, soft doll. My two-year-old daughter received her for Christmas 2008 and loves her. The magnetized mouth for pacifier and bottle is especially fun. Baby Stella is very snuggly, good for hugging.
on October 5, 2009
This is my daughters second Baby Stella doll from the Manhattan toy company. In my opinion it is the cutest and most durable doll out there for a young toddler.
on February 11, 2010
This is a sweet, sweet little doll. My 1 1/2 year old granddaughter put the magnetic bottle right to the mouth of this doll on her first try. It actually stayed right where she put it ! This doll is pretty and so very soft. It is a great doll for a younger child and for older ones too.

If you are looking for a pretty, soft, safe,well made doll, this is the doll for you.
on January 27, 2010
I've received the doll, but it will be a birthday present for my soon-to-be 12 month old. She LOVED her Sweet Pea and I ordered this after I saw her interacting with that doll. The Manhattan dolls are wonderful for little hands and soft and cuddle. I love that she has a baby doll she can snuggle with.
on June 26, 2009
She is the sweetest baby doll. I purchased this for my great niece who is 21 months old for her to play with when she was visiting from out of town. Baby Stella went everywhere with my niece.
on March 29, 2010
I bought this for my daughter for her 1st birthday coming up in August. It came the other day! I was very pleased, it was soft...a little bigger than I pictured. I thought it was smaller but I still love it! I know my daughter will love it.. she eyed it as soon as I took it out. It's up in her closet until August. I would highly suggest this as a "first doll" it's perfect. Also she has a little belly button which is super cute!
VINE VOICEon June 4, 2010
Just bought this for my daughter and she is so in love with it (as am I). My favorite part is that there is no plastic head or other pieces on the doll making it really light and easy to throw in a bag if necessary. My daughter loves taking the clothes off then putting them back on, especially before bed time. It seems to be a very good quality product that will last a long time. Highly recommended for any little girl.
on January 3, 2011
Our daughter received this for her first birthday and LOVES it. She likes it so much that she received another Baby Stella (different version) for Christmas (15.5 months old). The doll is very durable, soft, and comes with so many different options to play with that she will be a great doll for years to come.
on November 2, 2012
CHOKING HAZARD! I want to warn other parents about this! I am very upset about the quality of this toy. It's one of three toys that stay in my toddler's crib with her at night. I bought this in early October and it is now early November. She's had it for two weeks and is very gentle with play. Last week I found the side of the foot was torn open about an inch and stuffing was coming out. So I took a needle and thread and stitched it back up. This morning I found the entire back of the doll had opened up - a 3" hole. Stuffing is coming out. I immediately contacted the company's customer service and the rep told me to take it back to the store for a refund, claiming it was certainly not a safety issue. When I told her in no uncertain terms that it was a hazard, she chided me for becoming excited about nothing. Oh my WHAT? Finally, she said she would forward a picture to their QA department. There is one thread holding the doll together, and it's flimsy. If you don't want your baby to choke on stuffing and pellets, maybe you should find another toy. We have a lot of pther things from Manhattan toy and I've been happy with the quality - but I am angered by their response to this issue. Posting pictures under product notes. Please be careful.
review image review image