5.0 out of 5 stars Great First toy!
Published on April 22, 2010 by Stewball

3.0 out of 5 stars easy for baby to hold
Published 8 months ago by iBeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Great First toy!, April 22, 2010
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
I heard about the Winkel on a message board for new mothers and thought I would give it a go. I absolutely love it! (or should I say he LOVES it!!) I gave it to my son when he was about 3 months old, around the time he was just learning to grasp for things. It is so easy to get a hold of it was great for building his skills and actually enjoying being able to grab it and get it in his mouth! He is about 5 months old now and I don't see him growing out of it any time soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
I purchased one of these for my 5 month old twins as they have different toy preferences. I had to order a second one because they both love the winkel so much. They were actually stealing the toy away from each other. It's great to chew on, shake and just stare at. I don't think I could recommend a toy more!

3.0 out of 5 stars easy for baby to hold, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
My 6mo baby found this toy appealing and easy to hold. We call it the "atom." The only problem I noticed is that the rattle feature doesn't work very well. Apparently whatever it is that makes the rattle sound keeps getting stuck. You have to bam the toy pretty hard on a flat surface to work it loose, and it soon gets stuck again. Maybe that is just a defect of the particular toy I have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun for 3-9 month olds, August 12, 2009
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
This was one of my son's favorite toys when he was hitting the six month old mark; however, his interested waned as he got older. He's no longer interested in rattler type toys, but it was very fun when he was into that sort of thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Teethers, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
I got this for my baby when she was 4 months old and she enjoys it mainly for teething. It doesn't have a lot of play value for her, but she did love all its little loops for easy teething when she was still having a little trouble getting things into her mouth. Now she's six months, sitting independently and mouthing everything with ease, but she still likes to chew on this one when her gums are bothering her. I would highly recommend it as a first toy -- we would have gotten much more use out of it had we bought it a couple of months earlier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough toy, May 23, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
My baby liked this toy initially. However, as she's gotten older, not so much. It's a good toy. I like that it's easy for a baby to hold on to. The colors are nice, bright, and attention grabbing. The rattle in one of ours stopped working after I washed it. Overall, a good first toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture misleading as far as colours go, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
This toy is great, however I thought I was getting a toy that had black and white zigzags on the block. Instead, the block has BLUE and white zig zags. I specifically purchased this winkel as opposed to the other coloured winkel for the seemingly black and white zigzags since that contrast is best for newborns-infants.

4.0 out of 5 stars What I Expected, Nothing More, Nothing Less, December 18, 2011
Kevin W (Springfield, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
This toy is good for our teething infant. She loves colors, rattles and the shake things....this toy does all of those.

Pros:
The black and while zig zag print is very stimulating for her to look at.
The toy seems very durable (won't break, finish will not come off).
I can't think of a way that the toy could hurt her, even if her toddler brother hits her with it.

Cons:
The rattle is not very loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, March 30, 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
Great color and really fun to play with! It is easy to hold for babies and the colors keep their interest. She also loves to chew on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for small children, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box (Toy)
This was bought as part of a Christmas present order for sick children in our pediatric ICU. Surely brightened their day!

Manhattan Toy Color Burst Winkel in a Box