Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 23, 2016
This is a perfect teething rattle. It jingles when you shake it which is good for 3-4 months old. From 4 months on its great for teething and playing with since they are better at grabbing and putting it into their mouth on their own. It can be used like a ball or floor toy while having tummy time or in lap when sitting up. For us specifically it's been a lifesaver to have in the car so baby can sooth himself when we are driving around. Very diverse and effectively gets the job done for soothing a teething baby.
on November 2, 2013
My 6mo baby found this toy appealing and easy to hold. We call it the "atom." The only problem I noticed is that the rattle feature doesn't work very well. Apparently whatever it is that makes the rattle sound keeps getting stuck. You have to bam the toy pretty hard on a flat surface to work it loose, and it soon gets stuck again. Maybe that is just a defect of the particular toy I have.
on April 22, 2010
I heard about the Winkel on a message board for new mothers and thought I would give it a go. I absolutely love it! (or should I say he LOVES it!!) I gave it to my son when he was about 3 months old, around the time he was just learning to grasp for things. It is so easy to get a hold of it was great for building his skills and actually enjoying being able to grab it and get it in his mouth! He is about 5 months old now and I don't see him growing out of it any time soon!
on December 18, 2011
This toy is good for our teething infant. She loves colors, rattles and the shake things....this toy does all of those.

Pros:
The black and while zig zag print is very stimulating for her to look at.
The toy seems very durable (won't break, finish will not come off).
I can't think of a way that the toy could hurt her, even if her toddler brother hits her with it.

Cons:
The rattle is not very loud.
on August 15, 2013
I got this for my baby when she was 4 months old and she enjoys it mainly for teething. It doesn't have a lot of play value for her, but she did love all its little loops for easy teething when she was still having a little trouble getting things into her mouth. Now she's six months, sitting independently and mouthing everything with ease, but she still likes to chew on this one when her gums are bothering her. I would highly recommend it as a first toy -- we would have gotten much more use out of it had we bought it a couple of months earlier.
on December 18, 2015
My son loves this toy! It is light enough he can toss it all around, pick it up easily, and make the center rattle. It is his favorite toy! He loves to chew on the soft, rubbery hoops. I love that I don't have to worry that he could hurt himself with it. He often bonks himself in the forehead with it and barely even notices. Ordering one for everyone I know with a baby! I got this for him at 3mos old. I see it as appropriate for 3months+.
review image
on May 31, 2012
My 5 month old loves this. (I love it too) I was looking for something for him to suck/chew on (not teething) since that is what he loves to do. He hates all pacifiers by the way. But this is great. Plenty on places for him to grab, and plenty of loops to find their way into his mouth while he is still working on his coordination. Sure, lots of toys are good to chew on, but sometimes he has trouble getting and keeping them in his mouth and just ends up getting frustrated. This keeps him entertained while sitting in his bouncer. (no, he didn't like the toy bar that came with bouncer)It is also lightweight and makes a little rattling noise to get his attention. On top of all that it just looks really cute, and believe it or not, easy to clean. Will probably purchase another one for Grandma's house. Definitely worth a try if you are on the fence.
on July 12, 2011
I purchased one of these for my 5 month old twins as they have different toy preferences. I had to order a second one because they both love the winkel so much. They were actually stealing the toy away from each other. It's great to chew on, shake and just stare at. I don't think I could recommend a toy more!
on May 15, 2016
This here is one very fun toy lol the baby loves this item it will keep him busy for hours and hours at a time he can chase this all over the house and just have a great time with this item, this is one that he has played and played with and has showed very little wear the colors are still super bright and vibrant and it still functions just the same as the day that we got this toy, this would make an awesome little Christmas or birthday gift and I don't know a small kid out there that wouldn't love to receive this item, get this for them give it a chance you won't be sorry for sure lol, we have three little boys total and even the oldest one of them can find the fun In this toy, we what am I saying I can have fun playing with it too lol you can't go wrong with this one it's a great toy that's made well and works perfect it's a must have In our book !!!
on April 7, 2016
My daughter loved this from day one she could hold it and chew on it at just a few months old until today at 14 months old. I think she will love this well into 2 years old. I give this as a gift now to expecting parents because it is one of the most awesome baby toys I have found. Chewable and colorful and always interesting. My daughter loves to hold it in the car seat and chew on the loops, which keeps her quiet for the drive.