1,028 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Loves This Toy, October 31, 2006
H-Dog (Alhambra, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy (Baby Product)
We got this toy as a gift from our friends and our baby loves it. He is 3 months old and finds this toy really easy to grab. The rings are squishy and thin so there are many places to grab hold. He can put his entire hand through it and use his arm to get it to his mouth. It's also large enough for him to grab it with both hands easily. He'll also shake it. It's definitely his favorite toy and it keeps his attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has lasted through three children..., June 7, 2007
Eibhlin (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
I don't know about PVC or plastic coating or anything like that, but I CAN tell you that it is worth the price if you're planning on having more than one kid. We opened up our Winkel in Jan 2004 for our oldest son...our daughter used it throughout 05 and early 06...and our youngest son has had his hands and mouth on it for two months now. It hasn't cracked, faded, etc despite months...YEARS...of use! I get this toy for everyone having their first child as all three of mine have loved it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great design, but a little heavy, March 8, 2009
Our friend bought this as a gift for our 3 month old. The design is great for your child's hands and can be easily grasped. The plastic rings are fun to bend & stretch and the center cube offers a slight rattle sound. It could also be refrigerated and used as a teething toy. The only problem we have is it's a little heavy and can be difficult to pass from one hand to another. Our child likes to handle his Oball better because it's lighter weight, but will probably enjoy this toy more when he's older.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chewing fun, January 11, 2008
This toy is pliable and rubbery. The loops easily fit into mouth and satisfy my teething child more than any teether I have purchased. The multiple loops are easy to grab for my 8 month old to manipulate the toy. Soft jiggle noise is not annoying. Can slam it on the highchair tray and still hear myself think. Also great for learning to throw and catch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's favorite teether/toy, April 16, 2007
Christopher A. (San Antonio, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
My son is currently 4 months old, and this is currently his favorite toy. He loves to watch it, hold it, and chew on it with his gums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winkle Toy, October 9, 2009
Grammy M "Grammy" (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My grandson LOVES his Winkle toy! At 4 mos old, he's learning to grasp with both hands and being BPA free, this is a wonderful, safe toy that holds his interest - also nice for teething!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, November 1, 2004
Our son loves this toy. He is absolutely fascinated with it! He loves reaching for it and will actually put forth quite an effort to do so. He is teething right now, and it must feel good on his gums because he instantly puts it in his mouth and will not take it out. He has a very strong grip and will actually put up a fight when we try to take it away from him! This is a big hit!

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it more than my child, August 11, 2007
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My husband and I bought this toy at Babies R Us for our son when he was about 6 or 8 months old. I thought it would be a big hit with all the different hand holds and colors and places to chew on. Unforunately he really never took to it. Never picked it to play with and it has remained in the toy basket ever since. I'm hoping that our daughter who is now 4 mos. will enjoy it a little more otherwise it will have proven a big waste of $$ for us. All kids are different and you can never predict what toys they will like regardless of how much YOU like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atom, August 27, 2004
This was the first toy that my son could pick up, play with and explore (at 2 plus months). The rings were small enough for him to hold and as he attempted to chew on the pieces as he shoved the Atom into his face, I did not have to worry about the toy poking his eyes. My husband and I loved this toy and brought it every where we traveled. My son is 5 months and still enjoys playing with it. We loved this toy so much that we nicknamed it the Atom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tiny fingers, August 4, 2010
Theresa (New Tampa, FL) - See all my reviews
We purchased this for our 5-month old twins. Most of their toys are too bulky or heavy for them to practice grabbing. This is a simple concept that made it fun for them AND it's excellent for developing fine motor skills. Bonus- easy to wash!

Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy