5.0 out of 5 stars Winkle Toy
My grandson LOVES his Winkle toy! At 4 mos old, he's learning to grasp with both hands and being BPA free, this is a wonderful, safe toy that holds his interest - also nice for teething!
Published on October 9, 2009 by Grammy M

3.0 out of 5 stars I think I like it more than my son!
I bought this for my son because I loved how it was created and thought he would enjoy mashing on it, chewing on it, and carrying it around. And he does like it - but I wouldn't say he loves it. He's 6 months old now, so maybe we got it for him late.

About the product specifically - well crafted, colorful, durable, and easily cleaned.
Published on September 20, 2010 by J. Estes

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Winkle Toy, October 9, 2009
Grammy M "Grammy" (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, November 1, 2004
Our son loves this toy. He is absolutely fascinated with it! He loves reaching for it and will actually put forth quite an effort to do so. He is teething right now, and it must feel good on his gums because he instantly puts it in his mouth and will not take it out. He has a very strong grip and will actually put up a fight when we try to take it away from him! This is a big hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Atom, August 27, 2004
This was the first toy that my son could pick up, play with and explore (at 2 plus months). The rings were small enough for him to hold and as he attempted to chew on the pieces as he shoved the Atom into his face, I did not have to worry about the toy poking his eyes. My husband and I loved this toy and brought it every where we traveled. My son is 5 months and still enjoys playing with it. We loved this toy so much that we nicknamed it the Atom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for tiny fingers, August 4, 2010
Theresa (New Tampa, FL) - See all my reviews
We purchased this for our 5-month old twins. Most of their toys are too bulky or heavy for them to practice grabbing. This is a simple concept that made it fun for them AND it's excellent for developing fine motor skills. Bonus- easy to wash!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVVVVVE this toy., December 27, 2010
My 4 month old son would rather pull out his own hair than play with toys... literally. He received his Winkel as a Christmas gift and has been giggling ever since. It can fall on the floor and not break. He can smack himself without injury. It's portable and colorful enough to keep entertained. And the noise...BEAUTIFUL!!! It makes enough noise for him to love it and a little enough noise for me to not resent his gift. I would definitely recommend this to... anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Toy, November 3, 2010
This is my favorite toy and my 5 month old son loves it as well. He loves to grab on to it and chew on it. The circular shape makes it easy for him to play with because you don't have to worry about him holding onto it a certain way to "use" it. It is light weight which makes it easy for him to hold onto and fling his arms around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grab, August 21, 2007
Ted Chan (Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This toy is a must for getting your baby from 2 months onward to grab and suck on especially when teething. Can be easily cleaned and chilled. My son grasped this early on and loves to swing his arms around while never losing his grip. The colors are stimulating and it's got a little rattle within the small cube that the tubes come out of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For New Baby, January 21, 2005
Great for the stage when a baby can't really "play" with toys. Because the tubing is easy to grab a hold of, my seven week old baby can easily grab on and shake it around. If I put this just within reach, when she moves her arms around she can grab it involuntarily. I make sure this is on our blanket at every play time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's favorite!!, September 7, 2010
Melanie Manego (MORTON GROVE, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item for my 3 month old. She loved it because she could easily grip it with both hands. I bought it because several of my friends' babies used this toy from 3-18 months. If my baby uses it for that long I see it as a great investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best First Toy, January 30, 2007
Our son adores this toy. It is easy to grasp and put in his mouth. A must have for every baby!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›