5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing to the senses ... Pleasant feel, colors and sounds!, March 3, 2015
Meizzan (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy (Baby Product)
Very well made with a pleasant color combination and soft rattle as opposed to the obnoxiously bright colors some toy makers use and the annoying sounds that go with them. Our 4 month old is not overly crazy about it but does seem to grip it better and longer than other similar rattles made by competitors. Overall very pleased with the purchase and so I am giving it 5 stars because of the effort put in the design that makes it both pleasant and unique as a toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this you, March 4, 2015
Jen Ketcham (Albany, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
Love this you. Was perfect for my daughter when she could grasp but had no coordination. She can hold it and still get part of it in her mouth to chew. For a while this was the only teether toy she could use without help. I buy this for all baby showers I attend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for babies!, March 4, 2015
My son absolutely loves this toy! It's super easy for him to grab and play with, which I love because it's hard to find toys that a 4 month old just learning how to use his hands can handle. Definitely worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 4, 2015
The baby loves this toy!

Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy