Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Pea|Change

on February 7, 2007
I bought this for my daughter. The textures on this plush toy are really sweet for a little one. When taken out of her "snuggle pod" the baby girl is wearing pink bunting and has a couple of short ribbons on the top of her head for locks, which is great for more than aesthetic appeal since babies and small children love tags and ribbons. This is just adorable, interesting, and very well made.
on August 31, 2007
My <1 yr daughter received this doll (really more like a stuffed animal) as a gift. She loves it and takes it with her everywhere. This toy is easy for a young child to hold, but big enough to hug, too. Although the tag says to just sponge the surface, I have put this toy in the wash several times and it has come out nicely and air-dried quickly (note that I have only washed the "doll" itself, and not the green "pod", which my daughter doesn't use). I highly recommend this toy, and would purchase it for others. For those concerned that the pastel colors of this toy are too girl-oriented, the "Snuggle Pods Peanut" is the same thing but in primary colors that may please parents of both boys anad girls.
on February 13, 2010
I bought this as a Valentine's present for my 4-month old daughter. She ended up being sick so I gave it to her early. The first thing she did was give it a big hug and snuggle up with it! This doll is super cute. You can't tell online but there are nice details to the doll, like smooth satin ribbon hair (2 locks on top) and other satin textures on the outfit for baby to feel. It is just the right size for her to hold and hug, definitely a favorite for her. I waited a long time to buy this because while cute, I didn't think it was "anything special" but it truly is adorable and has nice details ... definitely high quality and worth the money.
review image
on December 12, 2007
this product was exactly what I was looking for. The kids they were purchased for are both under one year of age and this toy has no parts that could be considered dangerous to their well being. I was very pleased with this product and would recommend it for any child under the age of 5.
on November 17, 2015
I wanted to get this for my son as soon as I saw it in a store, before he was born. I saved it for his first Christmas when he was just 3 months. Now that he is 2, he loves it more than ever. He brings it to bed, carries it around, and sings to his "baby". He prefers it without the peanut shell, but I suspect it's just a phase. It doesn't have bells and whistles but it's soft, just the right size, and oh-so-sweet. It's nice to have a toy that kids can play make-believe with instead of just being entertained by, and he likes it just as much as a character he'd recognize (like Elmo). It would make a great gift, for a relative, friend, or for your own child.
review image review image review image review image review image
on February 6, 2010
This is a perfect first doll! It is exactly what I was looking for, soft, washable, well made and very cute. My 6 month old grand daughter hugged it immediately. I highly recommend it.
on January 23, 2013
Ordered this based on the great reviews. Item arrived in a clear plastic bag and was just overall a cheap toy made in China. Yes the fabric is soft but it was no different than a soft blanket or a teddy bear. I don't get the hype. Returned.
on October 18, 2012
This little toy is very cute and very perfect for a baby btwn 3-9 months. I got the toy, thinking it was larger than it actually was, to provide my little one (10 months) with a lovey. It's so small that all he does is hold it like a football and toss it (future quarterback?). It is perfect for a smaller baby. The pictures of the babies holding it were misleading as I have a giant for a child. Nonetheless, very very cute. Very soft and safe for baby. A little small, but still a good toy overall.
*****
This small little boy snuggle pod is simply adorable. It is a great grandparent gift, fitting easily into a suitcase; I am buying it as a gift for my little grandson. The little doll inside is 8" tall. He fits into his little "Snuggle Bug" pod and when you pull him out his arms open wide--ready for a hug! The manufacturer--Manhattan Toy--says that it is best for a baby six months old or older. The little pod has six ribbon legs and some antennae on top. The inside of the pod is lined in satin; the baby can sleep with just the doll or with the whole pod.

Although the directions say to surface wash, other reviewers have reported being able to throw this little guy in the washer and dry him in the dryer. I think it really depends on the type of washer and dryer you have. If you have a very gentle cycle on your washer and a dryer that can be on a variety of cooler settings, he is of such nice quality that I think he'd do fine.

Other reviewers on the manufacturer's web site report that he is so sturdy that their babies chew on his ears and arms and he is able to handle this well also.

Highly recommended.
*****
on February 10, 2012
I wanted to buy a first baby doll for my 11 month old grandson and this has proven to be the best. He takes the doll out of the pea pod and points to the eye, mouth, hands and hair. He loves to feel the softness of the fabric in the pod. He puts the baby back into the pod and hugs it. His favorite toys are trucks and cars and books but this little toy has become one of his favorites also. This is the best baby doll for a little boy. Thanks!!!