More About the Author
Matteo Pericoli is an architect, author and illustrator.
His books have been published by Random House, Knopf, Chronicle and, in 2009, by Simon & Schuster. His work also appeared in The New Yorker magazine, The New York Times, Farrar Straus & Giroux and Rizzoli among others.
From 1996 through 2000, he worked as project architect of the Jubilee Church in Tor Tre Teste (Rome, Italy) in Richard Meier's studio.
- Windows on the World (previously on NYTimes Op-Ed Page, The Observer, currently on the Paris Review Daily - Fall 2014: Penguin Press)
- London for Children (Macmillan Children's Books, July 2012)
- London Unfurled (Picador, London, October 2011)
- The City Out My Window: 63 Views on New York (Simon & Schuster, November 3, 2009)
- Manhattan Unfurled (Random House, 2001)
- Manhattan Within (Random House, 2003)
- See the City: the Journey of Manhattan Unfurled (Knopf for Young Readers, 2004)
- To the 5 Boroughs, Beastie Boys (Capitol Records, 2004)
- New York e altri disegni (Quodlibet, 2005)
- The True Story of Stellina ( Knopf for Young Readers, 2006)
- Skyline of the World, American Airlines terminal (JFK, 2007)
- World Unfurled (Chronicle Books, 2008)
- Tommaso and the Missing Line (Knopf for Young Readers, 2008)