5.0 out of 5 stars perfect
Great wheels and nicely designed. We have had about six or seven of these types of units, either as gifts or as hand-me-downs. They were either flimsy or very, very loud on hardwood floors. This unit is nearly perfect. Quiet, smooth wheels, easy turning and quality components. It also shows up assembled!
Published on January 11, 2012 by getz76

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit quick for beginner walkers
Published on May 24, 2012 by kittycat12

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit quick for beginner walkers, May 24, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
This cart is indeed small. As long as you recognize this then you won't get a shock as one reviewer did. I wanted a smaller cart so this fits the bill for me. The cart looks and feels sturdy and does indeed come already built (always a big bonus) The basket is great for a dolly or any toy that they can squeeze in there. The shape sorter is functional although my daughter gets a bit frustrated when she can't find them after putting them through the holes. They do slip back under the basket so she can't see them but it's not a big issue. Something age will sort out. The colored beads on the poles really have now where to go so they are just for twisting around really. The wooden circles move smoothly (on mine) around the tracks and back. I have two negatives.

1) The cart has no wheel friction control (I thought it did, my fault for getting confused with another wooden carts features) This makes it a little too quick for my beginner walker even with a deep pile carpet. I am currently having to put my foot on the front to stop the cart running away with my little miss. Obviously a little further down the line it will be fine.

2) This cart will tip over if they pull themselves up using the back and side together. It is quiet a light cart, hence so easy to pull it over but in time this will be a bonus as kids can get frustrated when they can't turn the carts. This cart can easily be tipped up slightly to allow a slight change in direction. I'm just hoping my daughter doesn't outgrow it in height before she can manage it on her own safely.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, January 11, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but very tiny, February 7, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
When the box arrived, I was a little confused because it was so little and I had heard that the item arrived assembled and ready to go. I thought to myself "Well, maybe I have to assemble it."

Well to my surprise I opened the box to find a mini push cart, about half the size that I was expecting! It must be perfect size for infants! Despite how I feel about it, my 1 year old thinks it's great. We have carpet flooring so the tall sturdy wheels make it much easier to fly across the room. If she's still playing with it at 2 years old and it hasn't fallen apart, I will up the star rating!

I'll admit... it's cute.

p.s. She's almost two years old, and she is still playing with it!! {1 up}

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased at all, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
I was very excited when I found this activity cart on amazon for my on the move 9 month old. I didn't want a walker made of plastic, and I wanted something that would last. When I opened the box, I could smell the product immediately. The odor of chemicals was so strong! You just wouldn't expect that from a wooden toy! The cart was already put together, which was a plus, but not wrapped well and I noticed a large scratch on one side of the cart. Not what I expected at all! This activity cart is mostly likely going back and I'm back to square one to find a good walker that isn't made of plastic, non-toxic, and well-built.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
This is second cart purchased......granddaughter loved first one I bought so purchased another for other granddaughter. Would recommend for any one year old birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, October 10, 2013
Lee Voorhees (Long Valley, New Jersey USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
We got one for our granddaughter and it was great. She made sounds like she was pushing a load of bricks and got very annoyed when the wall blocked her path. Bought the second one for grandson and he loved it too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is..., August 30, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
This walker is too light and small to be really effective. It tips over too easily as well--it is not a toy that can be used independently. The blocks are nice and it is fun for our child to push around a few stuffed animals at a time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby walks!!!, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
My kid loves this thing!
It came assembled, which is great. Yeah, it is "small" but I have a smaller kid. So it works well for me and my baby. The product is durable and pretty solid. The wheels are durable - a plus considering I bought a plastic one just in case I did not like this one. I LOVE this little cart!!! I wish I bought two of these.
Oh, this little cart is the perfect height for my child (26" tall). Any kid with this cart won't topple the thing over - the back portion is extended a little bit so it won't fall over a kid. My kid also likes to chew on the shapes that came with the cart. Much fun!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars overtherainbow, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
Delivered in perfect shape by Amazon. The children are having a wonderful time with this toy.. it enables the 15 month old to take steps with confidence and excitement.

4.0 out of 5 stars TOo Cute!, January 19, 2013
This review is from: Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart (Toy)
The colors on this toy are vibrant and the cart is a great size. As a mom of 3 and a developmental specialist I find this to be a pretty sweet toy.

Manhattan toy Stow and Go Activity Cart