Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $4.69 shipping
|Price:||$73.55 + $3.99 shipping|
- You are James Earl Cash, a killer sentenced to death row. On the night of your execution, you are taken away by a mysterious director named Starkweather. You're now the star of a brutal TV show. Dropped off in a city of psychopaths, where everyone is after him, Cash has one night to fight his way out of the city. Kill or be killed.
- Panic-inducing 3rd-person action rewards stealth over fighting. Use shadows to your advantage, find Safe Zones and hide out there - waiting & planning the perfect murder
- Use whatever you can find to kill the men after you -- the bloodier, the better. Cameras are everywhere & Starkweather wants to see blood. lots of it.
- The levels get tougher & tougher, and so should you -- use crowbars, bats, machetes, guns and lots of stealth to kill your way home
- Study the enemy's movements and lure them into traps -- but be careful, they get smarter as you play. Eventually they'll start setting traps for you.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Alot of fans feel the reason no sequel has been discussed is all the controversy that first appeared upon the games initial release. I have a hard time believing this, while I agree this game is sick and twisted and extremely violent, it's nothing we haven't seen before in any of the GTA or Resident Evil titles. If anyone takes this game to serious and causes any problems then blame the individual, not the game.
Okay, enough preaching, let's chat about this amazing game. No game I've ever played kept me more entertained, excited, and shaking my head in disbelief then 'Manhunt'. While I agree it is a tad slow and deliberate, the patience and persistence you need to play this only adds to the enjoyment. It's nice to have a game when you can use stealth instead of mass-murdering, when you use patience and planning istead of running head-on into the crowd and start hacking everything in sight. I also liked the way the game gets much harder the farther you advance, at first the beginning levels are rather easy, but as you hit level after level (there are 20) the game gets more intense and much more violent.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This didn't come as it was posted. It came it a blank case with no booklet.Published 1 month ago by DMP
very awesome and classic Rockstar game! works great on my xbox 360, **just be sure to have a headset so you can hear all dialogue**Published 10 months ago by Eric
Thank you for bringing us back together. Great game even after all the years have passed.Published 18 months ago by Roman b.
Just as beautiful a game as I remember playing as a 6 year old. Brain bash in goodness yes sirree bobPublished 20 months ago by cody
Great game. Pretty intense. Just as you're getting the hang of it, they kidnap you and take you to a new location where you start off with no weapons all over again. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Pen Name