5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!
Published on July 8, 2012 by Nana

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted
I ordered these thinking they were all different sizes. They're not. It's the same 2 sizes 5 times, what's the point in that? Not worth it.
Published on August 10, 2012 by Xohope

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, July 8, 2012
This review is from: 5pcs Blue 2 Way Double Ended Nail Art Manicure Pedicure Dot Paint Dotting Painting Marbleizing Pen Tool (Misc.)
I just got them a week ago & I've already used them on many people's nails! Great product, got here on schedule & looks like they'll last me a life time. I'm very satified with this product. I've seen cheaper one's on Amazon, but often they don't match in color. These do match and the blue color is so beautiful! They even came in a small white bag, which perfectly holds them in place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 25, 2012
BuRiNgA00 (La Altagracia, DR) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous blue dotting pens, I'm just a beginner, yet they were easy to manipulate, and after a few video tutorials on youtube I can do the craziest designs, and they work wonderfully!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, August 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dotting tools! and FAST shipping!, July 3, 2012
I ordered my dotting tools on June 29th and received them July 2nd. Extremely fast shipping and when I received the product they were intact. They work wonders and look exactly like the pictures. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality dotting pens, July 10, 2012
These are pretty and work great. I love having so many different sizes to choose from. They are durable and made to last. Wonderful addition to any nail addict.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, July 1, 2012
These were a great buy!! I am so pleased to say they got here super fast and work really well. I strongly reccomend you buy these :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 29, 2012
Excelent product quality for this price! Allows me to create many figures and shapes on my nails (helped by youtube turotials) easy to manipulate and great shapes to different draws.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Blue Dotting Tools, October 4, 2013
The price was unbelievably low (less than $2) and free shipping. You can't beat that! Even though it took what seemed like forever (not really, only 4 weeks) to get to me I am really pleased with this purchase. Each dotting tip is a different size too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, July 4, 2012
I loved all the products received from this seller.The 5pcs nail art dotting marbleizing pens were beautiful a eye catcher plus they are very useful and of great quality. loved it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not needed, November 1, 2013
These aren't bad, and they're certainly fine for the price. That being said, a bobby pin would work pretty well instead, and you probably have a bunch of them lying around.

Rate and Discover Movies