Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 30, 2000
This is the first collection of Marianne Williamson tapes that I had ever purchased until a year ago. These tapes inspired me to finally read "A Course in Miracles" which I had been putting off for many many years. My life will never be the same. (Thank God!) I have given these tapes to my parents(devout Protestants), my sister (a "special holiday" Christian), and a friend who had turned his back on God for over 20 years. Everyone was immeasurably touched, enlightened, entertained, and delighted by Ms. Williamson's dynamic and passionate presentation. I would recommend this set of tapes to anyone of any religious or spiritual persuasion. I have listened to them numerous times and always walked away feeling uplifted and certain of my path in life. What more could one possibly ask for?
on April 26, 2005
First time that I have ever bought anything by Marianne Williamson and the first impressions are that of being an spiritual evangelist but the more I listened to the CD's the more I realised this women speaks with passion and she can deliver the message of the material on many different spiritual levels ie those who are just starting off and for those that have been doing it for ages.Presented with great understanding of people,fantastic sense of humour and a envious understanding of the work.

If this is the only cd's you listen to,understand and apply I trust that abundance of time,wealth,health and love as well as life experience will be yours.
on March 14, 2003
Marrianne Williamson's work is both real and honest. Rather than couch things in a concepts that are alien or extremely religious, she talks to you about the realities of existing. Of how things will not always be easy, about how you will lose your way, and honestly how to see people clearly. Growth is messy, it's not neat, maturity is not easy, nor is spirtiuality delicate work, but with assistance from a tape like this you can see yourself clearly and how to bridge yourself from concept to human to spiritual being.
on April 27, 2008
I enjoyed this CD as I have others, yet if one is seeking something different from her than you may not get it. There was little about abundance in it. But there is no magical key, but there never is. The biggest part of this CD was to make sure that life was lived as fully as it can be, only then do you gain what you need and want. Trying to control ourselves and our thoughts give us everything that we need.
on November 16, 2000
These tapes are very touching and uplifting. After listening to them, I want to share them with everyone I love.
on May 2, 2016
I was rather disappointed especially after reading "A Return To Love". I expected much more.
Also shipping busted up the plastic case it came in. Literally pieces falling apart from the case.
on September 23, 2014
Wonderful!
on July 11, 2014
Pleasure
on November 26, 2000
For someone so "enlightened" she sure sounds emotionally charged and "preachy" as one reviewer said. Almost sounds like a fundamentalist new ager. I realize that is an oxymoron but that is the way she comes across to me. I liked "A Return to Love" much better. She seems to be judging people for taking action to make their dreams come true as practicing white magic. While I agree that it is important to seek God's will, I also believe it is just as important to use our free will in accordance with God's will. If we are off the mark, universal law simply reminds us of our bad aim. The following story illustrates the folly of these tapes.There was a man who heard of a flood coming. He said to his neighbors, "God will protect me and my house". He stayed in his house and the flood came. First one feet, then three feet high. The man went up the ladder to his roof saying "God will protect me." When the water was at his roof some neigbors came by in a boat and offered to help him. The man said, "God will protect me" and sent them away. Later when he was surrounded by water on the top of his roof a helicopter came by and threw down a ladder. Over the noise of the helicopter the speaker asked him if they could help him get away. He waved them away saying "God will protect me." The waters came and washed him away. He soon drowned. He went up to the pearly gates of heaven and entered. His first question to an angel was to ask why God had not saved him. The Angel replied that God had sent many people to to save him from certain death but the man had refused to hear their message and had refused to act on a wise course of action. There are moments of great insights and inspiration here, Pick them out and use them. Leave the opinions behind.
on June 4, 2009
was disappointed. felt this was 'clips' of speeches made by the writer. did not even get through the first CD. Was hoping for the spirituality without the religion.