Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 5, 2007 10:01:32 AM PDT
J. Deelstra says:
How about some folks that have successfully used the "40 day to Prosperity" plan leave a little blurb here. I recently ordered the CD and love listening as I meditate on the dialog, but I really think I will end up purchasing either the book or making a recording onto a tape to allow me to stop and start where I leave off. The CD is filled with good information, and I am hoping to be writing soon to say something positive has been manifest as a result of the 40 day plan. I would love to hear from anyone that has successes as a result of this plan.
Thanks! Jan Deelstra, Author, Blessings in the Mire

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2007 12:36:07 PM PDT
taleeya says:
I think having both the book and CD is a good idea. I've printed out the 10 statements all fancy-likeon my colour printer to meditate on each day. The only problem with the CD is that it should have chapter stops (ie. a drifferent track) for each day's statement. That way, if you were on a particular day, you could either repeat, or if you had listened to another CD earlier, be able to put the CD and go directly to that day instead of having to fast forward through all the days.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  May 5, 2007
Latest post:  May 27, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
40 Day Prosperity Plan
40 Day Prosperity Plan by John Randolph Price (Audio CD - September 1, 2004)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (29)