5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome forklift!!!!!!!
Bruder makes great products my son loves his Forklift. He also has a Mack Semi, crane, excavator, back hoe, and snow plow. We love them all. I was alittle worried about the plastic but my son hasn't been able to break anything yet. The toys are very well built.
Published on December 29, 2011 by Tow Mater

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, not such a great toy
My son loved this toy--we searched high and low for a toy with a grapple bucket and found this. It was kind of pricey. It has the different attachments so of course kids are going to switch them back and forth a bunch and it broke within a week because it is made of plastic, rather than die cast. One thing is if you have other Bruder toys, all of those attachments are...
Published 13 months ago by LeAnn Bull

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome forklift!!!!!!!, December 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruder rocks!, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
Got this particular Bruder toy for my 4 year old son for XMas. We also got him a Bruder cement mixer as well. He loves them.

As far as my expectations for the way toys are made these days, it surpassed them. These are very detailed and well made toys despite being made of plastic. Bruder will also send you a video on their toys and how they are made. Kids love the video.

My son loves forklifts, so I thought this was an ideal toy for him. He loves the fact that it can be a forklift one day and a scooper or a crane the next.

He's had it for over 4 months now and still plays with it almost everyday. You'll get you're money's worth out of this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome toy for boys, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
I bought this for my nephew who is a total gear geek already at 4yrs old and he loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars my grandson loves this, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
great toy - hours of fun, not a tough stuff toy but gets the job done, my grandson loves this loade

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy but beware, August 3, 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
Bruder toys are just what boys are looking for in a toy truck but for one detail, durability. I got this one for my son for his third birthday and he dropped it shortly after opening it, the knob that adjusts the angle of the forklift or bucket loader snapped off!
He didn't even have the truck half an hour. I'm sure it was bad luck but I do see other pieces that look dubious. I was well aware that this item might be more suited to a little older child, however, how this piece broke could have happened to anyone. The kind of plastic these pieces are made out of really aren't up to the task of being played with in the way a child, in the age group that would be interested in such a toy, would play with such a toy. It really is sad that Hasbro and the Tonka line have given up on preschoolers and boys that love "diggers" and trucks. They love realistic looking trucks, not the distorted monstrosities they put out these days. Bruder really has it right.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
nice product, as described. nephew seemed to like it and then lost interest. i think it's more his fault rather than the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy very durable, April 17, 2013
OSF (South Dakota, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
i am to this day amazed at how durable this toy is. it was purchased in the first week of march for my 4 year with the idead that between destructor and demolisher (4 and 1 1/2) that it would surely be broke by now. However much to our surprise it is still all in one piece and they both love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRUDER ROCKS, April 13, 2013
Gma No-me "NCF" (Farm country NE, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
I know I will never buy an Ertl toy again. I am Bruder all the way. Bruder is better quality, better functionality, priced cheaper, more fun and stay together when hooked up. Just wish more people were aware of this toy company and the quality product they turn out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manitou Bruder Telescopic Loader, April 2, 2013
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
This Bruder telescopic loader was expensive at $46, but my grandson really enjoys it. It is a forklift and has a "grabber" that he loves. This toy is well made and one of his favorites. I hesitated to pay so much, but since he is getting a lot of play time with it, I think it is well worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Manitou Telescopic Loader MLT 633 with accessories (Toy)
My son loves it and it seems very durable. The size is great, looks real nice and seems real. Only con is it's kind of hard to change the fork and shovel. Other then that great product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›