The Creation Station allows you to film, edit, and share amazing videos, so that you can display your creativity to the world. Using the included green screen, integrated software, and one-click upload, the possibilities are endless! For example, you can easily make it look like you are surfing down a mountain, next to a bear who's telling you a joke, with fish flying over your head!
What can I do with it?
- Easily create, share, and star in videos, just like the pros!
- The Green Screen technology allows you to "knock out" the background, replacing it with any image or video that you want!
- Full editing suite allows you to easily add-in and manipulate extra objects, pictures, sound f/x, and music
- Get extra content and files from bonus CD, your computer, or the internet
- Post your finished creations on the internet, or burn yourself a DVD
- One-click upload to YouTube, and other video sharing websites
What does it include?
- Video Camera with full 640x480 resolution and 30fps
- Large Green Screen (118"x72"), and easy-to-use Green Screen Software
- Built-in Microphone, LED Lighting, and USB cord
- Adjustable Tripod
- Bonus CD with hundreds of backgrounds, videos, objects, pictures, and sounds!
**For the best experience with the Creation Station, please carefully follow the CD Installation guide on www.RipRoarMedia.com after purchase**
- Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or Higher
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or Higher
- Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon Processor - 800 MHZ or Higher
- 256 MB RAM or Higher
- 20 MB Hard Disk Space
- USB 2.0 Port
- CD-ROM drive (CD/DVD RW drive for movie output)
- Graphic display card with 16MB DDR RAM or Higher
- Windows Compatible Sound Card
This toy is perfect for budding directors, actors, or kids who just want to explore creative options. RipRoars Creation Station is an all-inclusive system for setting up, filming, editing, and uploading videos. Hardware includes a full-resolution camera, tripod, and green screen--simply hang the screen, point the camera at it, and start filming. Then use the integrated software and included CD to edit the action, replace the green screen with background images, drop in sound or visual effects, and add music. Once your masterpiece is complete, theres a one-click feature that lets you upload your film to YouTube or other online video sharing site. Now all you have to do is pop the corn and write that Oscar acceptance speech.
What's In the Box
| Everything you need to create, edit, and upload your own personal video is in this set. |
- 9.8-by-6 foot green screen
- CD with sound effects, music, backgrounds, animations, and objects