Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LASCO 04-2112 Mansfield 211 2-Inch Flush Valve, Plastic
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 1, 2011
Here's Why

* Straight up and down action always seals - not like "flapper valves"
* You can control the flush from just a little to a whole flush
* Compact and easy to install.

NOTE: The 210 Model and 211 model are the same EXCEPT the 210 is calibrated for 3.5gpf and the 211 is calibrated for 1.6gpf.

I have replaced these into all my non-mansfield toilets.
on May 13, 2013
This product is a good replacement. If you are just looking for the stop caps, you can call mansfield and they ship replacements for free because the plastic was not strong enough on them - [...]

Good luck!
on July 11, 2013
I have four toilets that use this valve and all have failed after 4 to 5 years. They operate very well and then begin to difficult to activate. I like the valve operation so I am willing to replace them as they fail.
44 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2011
There was nothing wrong with my original flush valve after 15 years of use, but I decided to replace everything at the same time when the old ballcock-style fill valve ran continuously on one of my Mansfield toilets. (I bought the Korky QuietFill valve.) You have to remove the tank from the bowl to install a new flush valve. This is a Mansfield OEM part, and it was relatively easy to take out the old one and install the new one. After I put the toilet back together, there was a leak from each of the tank bolts. I carefully tightened the nuts to stop the leaks, knowing it is easy to crack the porcelain if you tighten too much. I strongly advise others to buy new washers for their tank bolts as mine were in questionable condition. After successfully repairing one toilet, I installed the same new hardware in my other Mansfield toilet even though it was still working fine after 15 years. The second installation took half as much time as the first. If I had it to do over again, I probably would have replaced the gasket between the tank and the bowl since I had it all taken apart.
on November 27, 2007
I had trouble finding a replacement flush valve at the hardware stores near me, so i figured i would order this and try it out. Worked perfectly, toilet has no leaks. Good service.
on March 9, 2011
I purchased the Mansfield toilet that came with this flush valve. The valve works great when everything is new. The problem is that the screw-on cap that stops the valve at the top of the flush is made of cheap plastic. The original cap cracked less than a year after purchase and eventually broke in 2.

This replacement product appears to have the same cap, and I expect it to have the same problem. I had no luck in finding a replacement cap, so I purchased this replacement valve for the cap and the bottom stopper gasket.
on November 5, 2014
It is NOT the one in the picture, but works and is probably the OEM version. You may not even need this. I now realize I could have probably just replaced the red rubber gasket shown and not the entire valve. What I really don't like about it is it was not the one in the picture. The one I received was white like the original that was in it. The worst thing is the bottom plastic ring bolt that screws into the valve from underneath had a hex bolt shape instead of the flush style shown. The rubber gasket would not slip over it because of the hex shape and I tried for over an hour to get it to stop leaking and could not. I had to order a "mansfield tank to bowl kit" and I'm hoping the next gasket coming will work with the hex ring, or more likely I'll use the old flush ring if it will not fit the new gasket coming.

If your replacing this on an older toilet I would go ahead and get the tank to bowl kit with new bolts, rubber sealing washers and tank to bowl gasket.
on December 29, 2013
On a whim, I decided to rebuild one of the three Mansfield 160 toilets in our home, as its fill valve was worn out & occasionally running on its own. After scrapping the old ballcock & float valve assembly in favor of a Fluidmaster 400a, I just kept going from there. Although I could've just replaced the flush valve gasket and been good to go, I decided to just get an all-new flush valve. Along with a new flex supply line, tank-to-bowl gasket, tank bolts & washers, At least one of our toilets is like-new, and hopefully will be problem-free for at least another ten years or so. BTW, this was my first time doing this job, and it was relatively easy. Even though the other two toilets in the house are running fine, I might just repeat this process for them as well.
on February 1, 2014
This was the exact part that I needed to repair my Mansfield toilet. One of my buddies "fixed" it while I was away and it ended up becoming even worse. For less than $8 and being Prime eligible you can beat this deal. Additionally, it was incredibly easy to install and took less then 45 minutes.
on June 6, 2013
I live pretty far outside the Phoenix Metro Area,(retired). Home Depot, Ace, True Value, nor Walmart, which are all closest to my crib, If I can even state close, do not carry this brand. I call first and have no choice but to trust whatever info is given to me.Or drive a light year to see for myself. So good old Amazon pulls through.The price seemed resonable. I would take these over the flapper sytem on any day. One of my commodes was comepletely shot and I had it turned off for fear of a swimming pool size water bill. I bought 2. To keep a spare for the other same aged toilet.It was very easy to install. Someone else gave a good description of the proccess. So easy in fact, my wife came to check on me. I was being quiet, and she is used to hearing vugarity when I do a project.We just purchased this house which is 6.5 years old. I believe this was the 1rst valve change. 6 .5 years is pretty good staying power in my opinion.
Stan T June/2013