|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook
Very well researched and written.
One aspect of the book I particularly liked was how Guinn gives readers a clear understanding of the environment surrounding Manson at each facet of his life.
Helter Skelter by Vincent Buglisiosi, the prosecutor in the Manson Family murder trials, is my favorite true crime book.
best book ive read so far about the family. the book goes all the way back to his grandparents and really tells his life story and a lot about hid familyPublished 10 days ago by MELANIE
Haunting, better than Helter Skelter because you learn how Charlie developed his followers.Published 18 days ago by John Parker
This book shows how easy it is to totally control and brainwash one's vulnerable mind, it's scary !Published 19 days ago by JTr
I was slightly annoyed by the fact that the book technically ended at 60% and the other 40% was notes and references. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Molly
This book was very detailed about the life of Charles Manson and gives the reader an insight into what makes Charlie tick. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Don Yarber, Author