Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

Price:$4.89+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 6, 2013
I bought this for an older mantis 7222m that needed some rejuvenation. It was leaking gas from the air vent and the grommet was also loose which sucked. Then I found this kit on amazon ordered it and it arrived I was very excited. The tubing was a little hard to get the fuel filter and the air vent on but with some rubbing and a little effort it got on nicely and snugly. I am pleased with the price and the quality of this product so far. No more leaks from the air vent which is a god send and the fuel filter is supplying fuel nicely to the carb.

Good product so far and will update review if I notice anything over the season but I honestly don't suspect that I will have to.
on December 16, 2012
This is a great value for the money. The hoses fit pretty tightly onto the fittings but, after rubbing on the hose until it's warm, it will slide on. The lengths of the hoses are just right. Just be sure of where you take the old hoses off and work carefully when installing on tiller.
on May 17, 2013
If you have had your tiller for a few years there is a good chance that the grommet at the fuel tank is beginning to crack. This kit fits perfectly to replace the fuel lines and grommet. Remove the assembly intact to determine the lengths necessary for the new lines, since you will cut them to meet your requirements.
on May 21, 2013
Perfect replacement for fuel lines and filter on an older Mantis tiller. Plenty of length that allowed easy cutting to match length of the old lines. Tight fit - used a light coating of 10 wt oil to ease installation - so no leaks.
on October 16, 2015
Good solid fuel lines, filters, breather but instructions ask you to cut the lines to length according to how long the previous tubes were. This only works if you have the previous tubes or the tubes are measurable and not laying in pieces on the bench. But once you do figure out how long to trim the lines, they work fine. Good product but needs a little more help in the "instructions department".
on June 24, 2013
An exact fit for my Mantis Tiller, except the yellow return for the primer is too small for the primer. I have it jammed on and it works but I think I need to either lubricate or use heat to soften the hose to get it on the nipple correctly.
on May 7, 2015
Exactly what you need to replace all the fuel lines & filter on a mantis tiller if your other one is clogged up with bad gas. Should have bought this from the get go rather than trying to clean up the old junk & it's cheaper than buying everything separately.
on July 30, 2015
This is identical to Mantis original equipment. Beware, trying to get the rubber grommet to seat into the plastic tank can be a challenge. I recommend removing the tank from the tiller before attempting this. A couple dull screwdrivers also will help facilitate the installation. I also used a little WD-40 on the grommet.
on June 3, 2014
This line kit fit my Mantis perfectly. Time will tell, but it seems well made. Ethanol fuel is very hard on fuel lines, and my original lines dry rotted. I suggest making a sketch of fuel line routing before taking anything apart to minimize confusion. Thanks for reading.
on April 29, 2014
If your Mantis has suffered with ethanol-diluted gasoline, you may need to replace the plastic fuel lines which turn brittle. I switched to pre-mixed 50:1 gas/oil (by the case from Lowes or Home Depot) to avoid future problems of this sort.