Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 30, 2012 12:15:09 PM PDT
Hey guys,

I just got my copy and opened it and it seems to not have an instruction manual included. Is the manual on the disc or did I get a weird defective copy? The only thing in the case is the game disc and the online pass voucher.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 5, 2012 1:28:05 AM PDT
C.Y. Lin says:
Same here!!
No manual, only the game disc and the online pass voucher are in the case.
It is so weired, even though I never read those manuals....

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:32:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 4, 2012 12:34:07 PM PST
Sony, Capcom, and EA are notorious for not including game manuals anymore. They use the excuse of saving trees, I think the real excuse is that they are being cheap and trying to maximize profits, including 5 cents a manual.

On the Playstation Vita, viewing manuals in the game makes sense, because you can tab in, tab out. You can't do that with a PS3 game that I know of. Is it really that hard to allow you to stay in the game while you view a manual?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 12:34:24 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 4, 2012 12:34:51 PM PST]

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:36:18 PM PST
To reply to my own post and answer this, I've checked with many others and it's true: no manual is included.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 1:54:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 5, 2012 1:56:48 PM PST
Wlad says:
Does the original Uncharted 3 version came with instruction manual?

If that's the case I would buy the original edition and not the GOTY, not really interested in multiplayer skins, especially if they're voucher dlc

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2013 4:26:32 PM PDT
Z. Bancroft says:
Yes, the original Uncharted 3 does come with a manual, for those who would like to know.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about