5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Rodges Always Makes Me Feel Good
Who better than Fred Rodgers to put things into perspective. I loved this man as a child and now that I am a parent have an entirely new appreciation for him and his soft wisdom. Please read this and all his other books. They are easy and just make you feel better.
Published on November 3, 2008 by Marie J. Mckinnon

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THAT IMPRESSED
I just didn't feel it had a lot of "meat" on the bone. However, it was written in the "kindly" way only Mr. Rogers could do. I purchased this as a little gift for my daughter and son-in-law. Not sure if they gleaned anything from it, as they've not mentioned it.
Published 20 months ago by carolynne

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Rodges Always Makes Me Feel Good, November 3, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Many Ways to Say I Love You: Wisdom for Parents and Children from Mister Rogers (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful book to pick up when you need a little lift. It's on my end table and I enjoy whenever I need a pick-me-up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality reading., December 8, 2013
Any of the Mr. Rogers books will teach everyone something about living life. Excellent encouraging light reading for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many Ways to Love Mister Rogers, June 11, 2013
I loved watching Mister Rogers on tv as a child and I love watching the reruns on AmazonPrime with my son. Mister Rogers is a true inspiration to me and this book contains his pearls of parental wisdom. I recommend this book for all parents.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THAT IMPRESSED, June 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice for parents!, March 16, 2011
Oh! How I wish Mr. Rogers were still here. With his absence, this book will have to do. Every parent should own one. I give this as a baby shower gift for new parents. It contains timeless advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 10, 2015
Izzy (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
Who doesn't love Fred Rogers. Great read!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 12, 2015
bovista1 (loganville, georgia United States) - See all my reviews
He can't be replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasure!, February 11, 2013
Wonderful to find several copies of Mr. Rogers' wisdom and at a great price. Passing them on to my children as words to live by.

Would use this company again without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Quotes with Depth and Kindness, January 17, 2013
Junlei Li (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a book to be kept around and be flipped to a random page - and every page can touch you, whether you are relaxed, anxious, stressed, or joyful. Fred had a beautiful way of using simple words and short sentences to plainly share a thought that is not all plain. After Fred's passing, his colleagues carefully combed through his books, speeches, and private writings to produce this little book. It's a wonderful gift to new parents. It's a wonderful little book to keep around as a parent. Every page, I mean it, every single page contains a sense of caring, a touch of hope, and a light that makes a parent feel like there's something really worthwhile we can do with our children.

Many Ways to Say I Love You: Wisdom for Parents and Children from Mister Rogers