Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2012
I ended up purchasing these when I could not find The North Face version any where. At first glance they were perfect. They are made of the same polatec material from the more expensive brands and have the conductive material sewn in rather then a metal dot in the center of the fingertip. I was really ecstatic before using them - Fast forward to three days later. After using the gloves for two days, taking them off around 10 times and the gloves started to pull. I didn't think much of it, until I looked at the conductive material on the fingertips. The matera was fraying and looked terrible. If this happened after only 2 days of usage, what will happen after a week, month, or winter season. I quickly made plans to return these gloves when I returned from my trip. Do yourself a favor and go with the North Face E-tips, although costing $15 more, I have not had any issues so far.
on December 26, 2011
I bought these gloves to use for travel and wildlife photography in cold climates and winter. If it's in the low 20ºF's or lower you will need to supplement the warmth these gloves can give you, but above that they're great.

Heavier gloves while warmer are just too bulky to be useful when you're out with your camera. When it's even colder than these gloves can handle, there are other solutions which involve camera covers with hand/arm sleeves, and handwarmers.

These gloves also have "touch tips" which are great when you want to use your cellphone while out taking photographs. I have wildlife apps on my phone which I use while shooting wildlife.

The only downside to the gloves is that their exterior has started to pill a bit, and that seems to be early. I would have expected them to not yet be pilling, so I'm in a wait and see if I can use them for more than a season.

I highly recommend these gloves with the one caveat above, and understanding their temperature limitation.
on January 21, 2013
I have had these for about two months they started to pill almost immediately. They keep my hands as warm as some of my light liner gloves, but are twice as bulky. The touch pads still are in good condition and work.
on November 8, 2012
I've owned other manzella gloves and I'm very happy with the quality of the product. The metallic fingertip for touch screen devices works well. The gloves are easily washable. Its slightly more expensive than other brands but I'm quite happy with the product.
on December 7, 2013
It's alright for regular use, but as a mailman, they're pretty bad. The grips are falling apart, the finger tip on my left hand is withering away. But hey at least it keeps my hands warm on those chilly winter days.
on February 6, 2014
I am a photographer who works in a first responder environment and for someone who has to use all kinds of smart devices I thought these would help at a working scene.

1. They really don't keep your hands warm, tested in 30 degrees.
2. The pads on the fingers and thumb work with your smart device "when they want", texting is extremely difficult.
3. Performing simple tasks are ok.
4. After wearing the gloves twice they have an odd smell.

All in all, I'm not really impressed with this purchase and will be looking for another company.
on November 3, 2013
Get the job done. Worth the price. The touch sensitivity is GREAT and more accurate than I expected. Works perfect for the morning commute when the steering wheel is chilly and I need to change the song on my playlist.
on January 20, 2013
These gloves aren't too bad, but if I had went back, I probably would buy something else. The palm of the hands are covered in the circle (m) logos, and looks kind of funny. They do an alright job keep hands warm, but not a great job. If it's bellow 20 degrees, you might as well keep your hands in your pockets.

The fingertip and thumb feature do really well on my iPhone. The problem is, after a week of use, they are starting to fray on my right hand finger and thumb. I attribute it to poor sewing.

Overall: I'd say avoid these gloves. There are better gloves out there.
on January 7, 2014
Sorry to say we were very disappointed in how gloves fitted a large man's hand. The glove wasn't too bad but it fitted too tight around the wrists. We shipped them back for refund.
on January 14, 2014
His job takes him all over the country, and he works outside most of the time. He tells me they held up great and were warm and functional during the polar vortex.

See 1 answered question