- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Art Media Resources Ltd; 1 edition (September 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1878529188
- ISBN-13: 978-1878529183
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,327,947 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Maori: Art and Culture Paperback – September, 1996
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
"The spiritual dimension of Maori art is still strongly felt...art treasures of the Maori are not only objects of beauty but of great spiritual power."
A beautifully illustrated trade paperback, 168 pages with something like over 100 illustrations, most of them in color. Index, glossary, and a 3 page bibliography.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Maori: People and Culture
Maori Society Today
The Fibre Arts
The Maori Collections in the British Museum
Map of New Zealand
Tribal Map of New Zealand
Parts of the Maori Meeting House