Most helpful positive review
26 of 26 people found the following review helpful
Great throne for the money!
on February 18, 2011
I purchased this throne on Saturday, it arrived on Thursday, even though I used free "Super Saver Shipping." I don't have many hours on it yet, but upon first inspection and use, it is a very sturdy throne. I'm 6'0", 200lbs, and this thing stands up to my weight easily. It looks great, I don't mind having this sitting in my family room where it can be seen. One thing I want to mention, I adjusted the seat to the lowest possible setting and it was still 18" high. This will probably not be a problem for most drummers, but some guys like to sit low, and smaller kids might find it too high.
1) Very sturdy/heavy duty.
2) Nice looking drum throne.
3) Comfortable seat with firm support and not too soft.
4) Super easy to set up, with a locking collar so you can easily set it to your favorite height every time.
1) Seat does not spin. If you want this feature, you'll have to spend extra.
2) Lowest possible adjustment is 18". This should be fine for most drummers.
All in all I highly recommend this throne at the price!