Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vehicle Memory Tiles - Made in USA
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 29, 2011
I like that these memory tiles are made out of wood and LOVE that they are made in the USA. They will definitely be more durable than the widely available paper sets. Of course, there are many wood tile memory sets on the market, but this set is priced very reasonably and, like I already said, made in the USA, therefore was more desirable to me... Having a little boy (13M) that loves all things that go "vroom" this set was a find ... My son's favorite vehicles are boats, trucks and buses, so I would have loved to have seen a bus included as well, but I'm sure he will not even notice the void. I was slightly disappointed when they arrived and the colors of the vehicles were not as vibrant as shown in the picture online. Overall though, I would recommend this set for the little boy (or girl) in your life.
on February 2, 2012
My son loves cars, so I bought this for his first birthday thinking he could look at the pictures and chew on the tiles until he was old enough to play the game. When it arrived it was very cute, but on closer inspection I noticed a hair sealed into the finish of one of the tiles. For the price I paid this would warrant at least an exchange, but I am filing a complete return due to the tile's off-gassing smell. The Amazon description simply states the finish as a "clear lacquer and non-toxic ink," which I assumed to mean safe for my child to put in his mouth. My mistake. The Maple Landmark website identifies the finish as nitrocellulose lacquer -- something I'm not comfortable with as a finish on a small child's toy, and most definitely not on something that will inevitably be chewed on. This isn't to discredit all of Maple Landmark's toys, some do come unfinished or with natural finishes, so if such things concern you I recommend referencing the company's website before placing an order through Amazon.
on July 10, 2010
I purchased this for my son's 2nd birthday. After just a few times showing him how to match these, he was ready to roll! Sturdy, beautifully made, and high interest. What more could you want?
on December 25, 2015
LOVE this product! Very well made. Wood is smooth and solid- no splinters.
on January 28, 2013
photos are just decals. wood pieces are sturdy. Split the game into half for our 2 year old grandchild, but anticipate using full game in future.