- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Marble Solitaire - Made in USA
|Price:||$20.34 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.36 (18%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Board measures 8-1/2" in diameter.
- Made in Vermont, out of cherry wood.
- Each game is finished with a clear non-toxic finish for long lasting durability.
- Black Marbles included along with a pouch for safe keeping.
- Shrink-wrapped for shipping
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Marble solitaire or solitaire chess is a strategy game in which a player attempts to rid the game board of marbles by jumping pieces into empty spaces and removing jumped marbles, similar to jumping pieces in checkers. The ultimate goal of the game is to be left with one remaining marble in the game board's center space.
This wood solitaire board unlike a smaller version I previously bought has the right size. It's made out of solid wood and the holes for the marbles are placed far enough from each other so when you make a play your fingers won't bump the marbles next to the one you are moving and evidently won't fall out. Even if occasionally they happen to slip out of your fingers they will roll and land on a groove that surrounds the game board. Also, this version of solitaire chess has 4 more holes (and therefore 4 more marbles) on the corners and that makes it even more interesting to play with given the difficult level.
I leave it on my coffee table so that anyone passing by can give it a go.
It's a quick game for some immediate gratification.
I love that the board is made in the USA. It's well crafted, and the black marbles make a handsome combination that looks great on display. Highly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nicely built. An attractive addition to my collection of classic games.Published 5 months ago by J. Bradley
The marbles are small and not all are the same size. I may change them to a larger marble. Being small, they are hard to pick up with the tips of your fingers. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
This game goes by many different names,such as Marble Solitaire,Peg Solitaire.Hi-Q solitaire,and others;but they are pretty much all the same principle. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jerry Guild
We played this game about 10 times already, but we still have not won. It is difficult to win. It is simple to play and fun. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ryan