Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 30, 2012
This watch is gorgeous. Another great Marc Echo design. The only thing I wish I saw better before purchase is that the face is more of a grayish silver and makes it hard to read and to add to the difficulty the crystal is oval in shape and distorts the view.
on April 29, 2013
The Ecko was purchased for everyday use. Since I'm hard on time pieces, durability is the primary issue. The watch appears rugged, and is reasonably attractive. The Ecko app[ears to be a good value. Time will tell.
on December 6, 2012
I like this watch, I had to purchase a watch repair kit to remove some links, because it does come loose for individuals with larger wrists. After I took out 2 links, it fits perfect and I have already got complements on it. Great item, looks phenomenal - and has a little bit of a blingy appearance.
on January 4, 2013
This watch is awesome. Nice packing, good quality. My wife (Roopali) loved this watch a lot. Got lots of compliment from my friends and colleagues. Highly recommended. I ordered the watch in India and Amazon as always delivered it before time. All in all "A Gorgeous" watch which is sure to get you all attention.
on October 15, 2012
The watch itself is quite nice and isnt too large. Ive had it for like 2 months now and has held up quite well in terms of shine and wear and tear(scratch wise). One thing worth mentioning is i had to have a couple of links taken out and these can be quite a pain due to it not being a push pin kind of standard and requiring a really small screw driver(doesnt even come in most watch adjustment cases) and had to have it taken into a shop. Overall gotten complements on it and glad i bought it.
on December 2, 2012
This watch feels well made, the bulk of the watch is polished but grey color steel with the sparkling stones set around the outside that add a bit of glam to the watch, almost conflicting with the tough durable look of the rest of the watch.

It is a midsize watch that fit me perfectly on arrival, I have a large wrist so anyone with a small wrist would need to re size.

The glass of the watch seems quite thick and with the grey coloring of the watch face gives a slight distorted view when reading the time when viewed at an extreme angle, this is not major but worth noting.

No illumination at night and no date, the time is easy to change.

It would be a subtle and masculine watch if not for the bling around the outside, depends on what your'e into, I like it!

For me it takes more than a quick glance to get the time, but looks good on the wrist.

D
on February 11, 2013
This watch has a real bling to it, and it keeps great time. It has a nice heavy duty watchband. It is not too big or too small. It is just right.
on April 18, 2013
It is a beautiful watch at a reasonable price. Sturdily built stainless steel casing and strap. However, the size is a little too large and heavy for my taste - but is perfectly suitable for a tall and well built guy.
on November 14, 2012
Very nice watch that holds accurate time. the watch has a nice weight to it and is on the larger side (a plus for any watch I wear). I do not have any complaints from the watch and have gotten some compliments by wearing it (usually with suits).

If can find this watch on a lightening deal, I would snatch it up quick!!
on November 23, 2013
I love Marc Ecko stuff it's one of my all time favorite brands for the price this is a really nice watch it has a very heavy feel to it and a larger face the CZ accents really set it off too!!