Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 12, 2013
This is a really good watch. Dual Time-zones is a must for most of my watches, and this one has a nice way to switch between them, which allows me to have either time and the rest of the functions available too, on other watches is one of the "menues".

It is on the heavy side of watches, so it will take some get used to it, but otherwise quite comfy.

On a dim environment one does need to use the back-light, but in plain sunlight, the contrast is perfect and one can read the numbers without difficulty. Goes well with sporting, casual and even suits as from far it looks like an analog wrist watch.

Highly recommend it.

Just take care of it, as the glass is on even level with the bezel, it will scratch easily. Still a 4 3/4 star watch for me.
on August 13, 2014
This watch was picked up for under $30 on a lightning deal and th watch is big, it feels heavy and I love it on my wrist.

The face at night is only seen when the backlight button is pressed and is sometimes a bit tough to see in super bright sun light.

The band is super comfortable compared to the crappy Timex bands that have recently been attached to their timepieces.

With and alarm, timer, chronograph and the basics of date and time, this watch provides what I need without having to relearn microprocessor programming to see if I am early or late.
on August 11, 2014
I was looking for a watch that will be bright when I run/jog at night. This fit my needs.and my wrist as well. Thought this was gonna be real big, turn out just right. This is coming from me who has skinny arms. Only downside: only had this watch for a few days, wore it a few times, and I just saw today while at work.that the right upper toggle came off. I don't know how it happened, but I know I didn't bump into anything. I took out one star cuz of that: build quality. Now I have to find out if I have to go through Amazon or through Mark Ecko to get this fixed.
on June 9, 2014
A have no idea where on Amazon you complain about this or ask them to send you a replacement battery. Seems like a waste to return the entire watch. I've replaced the battery at my own expense, but would like the replacement sent to me.
on March 14, 2013
Nice looking BIG BOLD HEAVY BLACK watch. It would be nice if it came with instructions for setting time or equally as nice if instructions were available at the marceckotime website as per the instructions on the insert that came with the watch. I did manage to send a message to marc ecko customer service. Their response
"I sincerely apologize; but that is all the information I have to give to you concerning our watches. If you are unable to locate the specific information required, please contact:

In addition, as I am unable to locate an order from our webstore with your name or email address, I would suggest contacting the retailer in which you purchased your watch."

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again either by email or at the customer service number listed below. Thank you for your interest in Ecko."

Basically I am to assume that there are no instructions for this chinese piece of junk.

I for one will never purchase anyting from this company again. Customer service rating 0 stars

Update
Marc Ecko customer service came through with operating instructions for an analog watch!!!
Its too bad this watch has a digital display.
on April 3, 2013
Its a very good quality watch, excellent product
Nice designe, nice backlit , totally recomended and the best of allí... a very very good price.
on September 8, 2014
Ok watch. Nothing really stands out about it, other than it being pretty big. Dial can be hard to see without using backlight feature. It's ok.
on March 19, 2013
Hard to read numbers (dark crystal, and I don't mean the movie). It weighs a ton and you need a wrist the size of Green Giant.
on August 13, 2014
great watch easy to read got it on a lightning deal for real cheap
on September 28, 2014
Battery died after a month