5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Beautiful watch
Published 27 days ago by Alonso

1.0 out of 5 stars RIPOFF ALERT: Don't order from US Legend Inc.
My guess is that I would have loved this watch.... IF it had ever arrived. I paid, waited, contacted the seller (US Legend Inc), but never got my watch. Three months of back-and-forth with the post office and seller later, I was told they could no longer honor a refund. This is even though I originally contacted them within a month of not receiving the watch...
Published 12 months ago by Chloe

1.0 out of 5 stars RIPOFF ALERT: Don't order from US Legend Inc., December 4, 2013
This review is from: Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Chronograph Champagne Dial Gold-plated Ladies Watch MBM3105 (Watch)

All-in-all, this review is for the seller, not the product. But a warning to all: don't order from US Legend Inc. You get what you pay for when it comes to service; unfortunately, you don't get what you pay for (or anything) when it comes to the actual order.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you like big watches like I do, November 9, 2014
If you like big watches like I do, this is not it. I had to return it. The frame is a lot smaller than it appears on picture. Otherwise it's a pretty watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 20, 2014