5.0 out of 5 stars love it
this is an awesome watch. my wrist isnt very big so i was scared that the watch would look too bulky but it looks great!
Published on July 9, 2012 by becs

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but fades after one day of use
I love the look of this watch its so beautiful and so feminine, nothing sparkly or over the top like others. I loved it, but after I used it for less than a day I noticed the band inside started fading, I know this is normal since it`s not real gold but I was expecting to hold it at least a month. Unfortunately I had to return it:(
Published 23 months ago by Silvia C. Gerard

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 9, 2012
This review is from: Marc Jacobs White Dial Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Ladies Watch MBM3077 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, May 21, 2012
This timepiece is simply beautiful. Perfection at its best. The dial is stunning and the quality is out of this world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 6, 2013
Tracy (richmond, va) - See all my reviews
The watch is gorgeous and has a nice weight to it. Know someone with Michael Korrs (which I almost bought) and like the look and feel of this watch better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, August 6, 2013
The watch is beautiful, its size is perfect, the color is amazing. Everybody likes it. And I love it. Was a good decision to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, April 5, 2013
Excellent. I loved the product. The watch is very beautiful and well finished. I recommend this and other products Marc Jacobs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but fades after one day of use, September 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
A little bigger than expected but none the less love this new watch

3.0 out of 5 stars great watch, March 3, 2014
has a nice touch of diamonds and is very well made. I also like the rose gold color. Feels very modern and appropriate for daily wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, January 28, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous! My teenage daughter loved it and so did all her friends. I am sure ill be purchasing another soon, best price at amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, January 26, 2014
The color is nice, very suitable for girl, just the strap seems a little thickness, but that is OK, my wife loves it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›