5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!
The product is absolutely beautiful and far less expensive than in the store. The package came on time in the original Marc Jacobs box. I am so excited about this purchase. I would definately recommend this watch.
Published on July 16, 2012 by SophisticatedSteph

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch until
I loved this watch, but after 6-12 mo the "gold" wore off and so the bottom of my watch is black or dark gray! I'm not happy about it because it cost me almost $200. Would've loved it forever if the gold stayed :(
Published 22 months ago by LKo

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, July 16, 2012
This review is from: Marc Jacobs Henry Quartz Gold Tone Bracelet Women's Watch - MBM3039 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and clean, May 7, 2012
Had no problems with the order and everything went beyond good! Got my product sent home. And I had no problems with the payment. The clock was more than beautiful, every one comment it, so I am very thankful that everything went so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loved it!, April 30, 2014
Completely gorgeous and fashionable! I got it as a gift for my mom and she absolutely LOVES it! Very content!

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, December 31, 2012
Gave it to my daughter for her birthday, was exactly what she wanted, loves it. She wears it all the time

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved this watch until, September 23, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not purchase thiswatch but buyers beware of FAKES, July 14, 2014
Did not purchase this watch but buyers beware of FAKES!!!! This product does not look genuine at all! In addtion the comments seem to good to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Marc, November 7, 2012
Payment was easy....loved that ... But it wasn't the way I thought it would be...it's okay though. Wanted the width a little wider...it's quiet beautiful,it's been complimented....

Marc Jacobs Henry Quartz Gold Tone Bracelet Women's Watch - MBM3039