Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 9, 2012
this is an awesome watch. my wrist isnt very big so i was scared that the watch would look too bulky but it looks great!
on September 19, 2012
I love the look of this watch its so beautiful and so feminine, nothing sparkly or over the top like others. I loved it, but after I used it for less than a day I noticed the band inside started fading, I know this is normal since it`s not real gold but I was expecting to hold it at least a month. Unfortunately I had to return it:(
on December 23, 2013
The rose gold is true its pinkish "rosey" tone, without looking brassy. The clasp is a little cheap looking, but you can't see it when you actually wear the watch so it doesn't affect the look at all. There are these tiny little crystals (or some sort of small sparkly stone) in place of all the odd number, which is a detail I really love.

I had been wanting a rose gold watch as this tone is really in now. It's a classic looking watch with a big brand name, for a great price. I love this watch.
on March 10, 2015
I received so many online compliments for these watches even from people who do not know me personally. The people interested where I purchased these cool watches. And I referred to Amazon for sure! Best price and fast shipment! I like style and color (actually the tone is a little bit darker than on photo) of these watches. It is a bit heavier than I expected, but tolerable. Amazing gift for us, girls!
on May 21, 2012
This timepiece is simply beautiful. Perfection at its best. The dial is stunning and the quality is out of this world.
on January 6, 2013
The watch is gorgeous and has a nice weight to it. Know someone with Michael Korrs (which I almost bought) and like the look and feel of this watch better.
on September 5, 2013
I purchased this watch because I have been hunting for the perfect rose gold watch for some time and the description matched exactly what I was looking for. I am so happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend this watch to anyone who asks. The bracelet is definitely loose so I could have some links removed if I wanted to, but since I sit at a computer most of the day, I like that it can slide away from my wrist. I have worn it every day since it arrived and I haven't noticed any quality issues. The rose gold color is absolutely gorgeous. I will say that if you're looking for a very large face, this probably won't meet your expectations as it is fairly standard in size.
on April 29, 2013
This watch arrived on time in perfect condition. No damages to the box. I have a very small wrist so I was concerned if the face would look too big on my small wrist but it doesn’t. I did have to take it in to Macy's and have a few links removed so that it fit better. So if you have a small wrist be prepared to take this in to your local department store or watch store to have it sized. It only took about an hour and it was free. The quality of this watch is great and it is very simple to set the time. Overall I would recommend this product.
on August 6, 2013
The watch is beautiful, its size is perfect, the color is amazing. Everybody likes it. And I love it. Was a good decision to buy it
on April 5, 2013
Excellent. I loved the product. The watch is very beautiful and well finished. I recommend this and other products Marc Jacobs.