Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2013
My guess is that I would have loved this watch.... IF it had ever arrived. I paid, waited, contacted the seller (US Legend Inc), but never got my watch. Three months of back-and-forth with the post office and seller later, I was told they could no longer honor a refund. This is even though I originally contacted them within a month of not receiving the watch.

All-in-all, this review is for the seller, not the product. But a warning to all: don't order from US Legend Inc. You get what you pay for when it comes to service; unfortunately, you don't get what you pay for (or anything) when it comes to the actual order.
on November 9, 2014
If you like big watches like I do, this is not it. I had to return it. The frame is a lot smaller than it appears on picture. Otherwise it's a pretty watch.
on October 7, 2015
Nice watch. The band is thicker than expected and the watch was a little loose so I will have to have 2 links removed. We'll see how it holds up!
on November 20, 2014
Beautiful watch
on February 4, 2016
My watch came really fast that was a plus. I love my new watch. It's prefect. Thanks again. Great price.
on December 29, 2014
Bought it for my 25 year old daughter, she loves it. Very pleased!
on January 27, 2016
I love it, it's just beutiful and so classy
on May 23, 2016