Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marc by Marc Jacobs Women's MBM3054 Amy Stainless Steel Watch with Link Bracelet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 11, 2014
When the watch arrived it did not work at all, I understand that this happens, so we started the return process for an exchange because it arrived in a broken condition. 3 weeks later when Jomashop customer service finally got in touch, they told me it would be fixed in 6 to 8 weeks, but it was not eligible for replacement since it had been worn, and links had been removed...After going back and forth with customer service that it had NOT been worn and we had NOT removed links, I had no choice...basically they are saying I lied.

After searching more thoroughly on reviews of Jomashop, I seems this is a common occurrence.

This is the first time I have had problems with any dealer on Amazon...I have no recourse except to never give Jomashop my business again, and to warn others.

I'm not sure about other folks, but being called a liar really bothers me.

The customer service agents name was Lada A.
on July 15, 2013
I chose this watch as I wanted a larger style watch which was easy to read. The watch is big but not too big for my wrist which is quite small. The silver is quite shiny which I like and the face is attractive. Ordered this watch from Watch Warehouse and the service was excellent! I live in Australia and received my order within 5 days of placing the order. It was well packaged. Communication was good and I love the watch. Would definitely recommend this seller.
on August 20, 2014
This was a present for my mother in law. She loved it. Apparently three other random people told her they love it. There was a snag on the band that caught a few sweaters, and we almost returned it but a jeweler filed the spot a bit and no more snags. He said it was a production flaw and could not be completely repaired. After all that she is still very happy - then so am I, right?
on June 15, 2014
this watch is amazing, just the right side, I was worried that it might be huge on my tiny wrist but the size is just perfect, not too big and I think if I had bought the other watch which is similar to this it would have been too small for my like. grab this watch while you can, you will never regret, I already get compliments from people each time I wear it.
on October 2, 2014
The Amy watch is a classic and a staple for any Marc by Marc Jacobs fan. I have a small wrist, but the large size of this is still fitting on my wrist. It also has a bit of weight, but you can get used to it easily. I also own the rose gold with the white face (MBM3077) and the gold with the navy face (MBM3166), and I think this stainless steel one is the perfect addition to my other Amys. I feel that I can wear this one in a more casual setting, and the white on steel definitely adds a very clean-looking finish to my outfit. Also, I would recommend purchasing from Cool Chrono. The watch I received from them seem authentic, and I'm pretty sure it's new. I've heard of horror stories from other places here in Amazon about receiving fakes and/or refurbished watches.
on April 5, 2014
Purchased is from Watchoss and was sent a gorgeous watch that didn't work. It is a beautiful and eye-catching watch though and exactly what I wanted so I took it to a very high end jewelry store to see if a new battery would do the trick. Nope. The mechanisms inside were just stuck. I returned it and then a few weeks later got a very move message from the seller about communicating any problems with them openly. I sent a nice message back. Haven't heard a word since. I was really hoping they'd make good on the watch and offer to ship a new one since they seemed to care so much and have great feedback otherwise. Oh well, with so many sellers on here it wasn't hard to replace the watch for an equal or better price point.
on January 29, 2015
This watch is amazing! I read all the reviews before purchasing and I'm glad I bought it! I received it exactly when it said it was going to arrive. And everything works perfectly it's an amazing watch just have to take some links off for perfect for but the price is amazing. It's a must buy!
on May 23, 2013
the watch is awesome and exactly as it appears in the picture. I wear it just about everyday to work - and even out on the town.
on February 19, 2013
I wear this watch almost EVERY DAY ! Comes in a beautiful Marc Jacobs case. Adjustable links and not too heavy
on March 7, 2013
Exactly, what I was looking for. Clean and pretty. It's a bit heavy at first but I've been wearing it for a couple of weeks now and I've gotten used to it. I get lots of compliments.