5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!!
Published 22 months ago by SparkleConnoisseur

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and Questionably Fake
Published 2 months ago by Claire Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect!!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch a year ago and I have to say, I'm still in love with it! I wear it every day and its the perfect casual, work, or dressy gold watch. I am very petite with tiny wrists and this watch face is the perfect size -- most MK watches were far too large for me. I get tons of compliments on it and I think it was a great value (everyone thinks that it was more expensive than a MK watch, when in reality it costs slightly less).

5 stars -- best. watch. ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, August 8, 2012
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
Its an excellent watch. One look is enough to see the high quality of the piece.
Really good. As the seller, everything was perfect. Deadlines met, quick answers. I recommend to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite!, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
I am so in love with this watch. I love that it's so simple, yet very stylish. It fits so well and i get tons of compliment. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
I so much like the watch because of the dial and the little diamonds. It is very elegant and cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Gift, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
I sent my husband a link to this watch as an idea for a Christmas gift. He usually likes to surprise me, so I thought he'd totally ignore the suggestion. He managed to surprise me by actually buying the watch! It felt a little bit heavy on my wrist the first couple of days because I'm not used to wearing a metal watch. Now that I'm used to it, I love love love this watch. It's very simple and not too too big for a person with tiny wrists like me. It really helps to jazz up my outfits. The gold color is so hot right now, and it matches my wedding band and engagement ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars right watch, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
Whatchristmas will do for a child, she loves it and she cannot wait till christmas to open it. And the price is just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, February 9, 2013
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
I received this watch as a gift, and I was in love with it. The gold is not too gaudy. It's chunky, but elegant at the same time. I get compliments on it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
Good

I bought this product and i am satisfied, it works very good and thanks for everything. I recommend you this product.
Good luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and Questionably Fake, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
BUYER BEWARE - I'm not certain, but it was very questionable whether this watch was authentic or not. It came with the Marc Jacobs outer and inner box, instructions manual, and leather pillow where the watch should be; however, the watch was instead packaged separately in a smaller plastic bag outside the box with a ripped tag sporting information about parts being made in Japan and China. In addition, there was a little nick/dent on the outer face of the watch. Even if it was verified that the watch was indeed real, I would have returned it anyway because of this blemish as well as some other scratches/smears on other parts of the gold band. Very dissatisfied. RETURNING.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a looker!, August 8, 2014
This review is from: Women's Amy Watch (Watch)
Beautiful watch! I can't stop staring at it! I was torn between a MK watch or this MJ watch, and I'm glad I chose this one. It has weight to it but nothing you I can't handle. It's my first MJ, and I can tell it's a great quality brand. I'll probably be wearing it everyday from now on. I had to remove four links, and now it fits perfectly, No regrets on my purchase!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›