Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Marc by Marc Jacobs Amy Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Womens Watch MBM3056
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 7, 2013
I bought this watch a year ago and I have to say, I'm still in love with it! I wear it every day and its the perfect casual, work, or dressy gold watch. I am very petite with tiny wrists and this watch face is the perfect size -- most MK watches were far too large for me. I get tons of compliments on it and I think it was a great value (everyone thinks that it was more expensive than a MK watch, when in reality it costs slightly less).

5 stars -- best. watch. ever.
on August 16, 2014
BUYER BEWARE - I'm not certain, but it was very questionable whether this watch was authentic or not. It came with the Marc Jacobs outer and inner box, instructions manual, and leather pillow where the watch should be; however, the watch was instead packaged separately in a smaller plastic bag outside the box with a ripped tag sporting information about parts being made in Japan and China. In addition, there was a little nick/dent on the outer face of the watch. Even if it was verified that the watch was indeed real, I would have returned it anyway because of this blemish as well as some other scratches/smears on other parts of the gold band. Very dissatisfied. RETURNING.
on August 8, 2012
Its an excellent watch. One look is enough to see the high quality of the piece.
Really good. As the seller, everything was perfect. Deadlines met, quick answers. I recommend to everyone.
on March 24, 2015
I've had this for a while and I realized I don't like it as much but only because the case is much smaller, I should've read about it being a small watch. If I would've known I wouldn't have bought it.. Other than that it is a great watch says exact ally what it's suppose to be.
on September 15, 2014
I LOVE this watch. It is as beautiful as it looks online. Great quality. I have very small wrists and it doesn't look overwhelmingly big. (I had to have about 4 links taken out). I would recommend this to anyone interested in a very classy watch that isn't too expensive!
on August 8, 2014
Beautiful watch! I can't stop staring at it! I was torn between a MK watch or this MJ watch, and I'm glad I chose this one. It has weight to it but nothing you I can't handle. It's my first MJ, and I can tell it's a great quality brand. I'll probably be wearing it everyday from now on. I had to remove four links, and now it fits perfectly, No regrets on my purchase!
on February 11, 2014
This watch is very classy. We picked it out based on the fact that others had said it was perfect for small wrists when some links are removed. It was perfect. It looks great on my daughter's tiny wrist.
on May 8, 2013
I am so in love with this watch. I love that it's so simple, yet very stylish. It fits so well and i get tons of compliment. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this for my wife last year and it's starting to lose coloration. I guess it has some sort of plating or painting on it. I mean, I knew it wasn't real gold, but for $200 you shouldn't have to worry about the paint rubbing off.
on April 28, 2014
Best investment that I've ever done! This watch is sooo perfect, I just love it! It isn't like other watches that are oversized, it is a bit smaller but in my opinion it looks cuter than the bigger ones. It looks very classy and adorable!