Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 41 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 9, 2011 3:23:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 9, 2011 4:08:54 PM PST
Krylancelo says:
Hello! Just happy to say Namco announced the release date as 3/13/12, according to the newest trailer.
Very happy about it!

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 3:57:46 PM PST
Jose Vargas says:
Yai!! Finaly. :3

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 2:14:44 PM PST
Peter Popoff says:
Now we can hope for Xillia to arrive too.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 2:08:54 AM PST
B. Ruminer says:
This is one I've been waiting for since I saw the PS3 version's trailers on siliconera.com. Glad to see I'll be able to play it soon. Now my only other question: Will the DLC be coming over as well?

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 11:44:09 AM PST
Peter Popoff says:
I hope so. I really want the Code Geass costumes (except Suzaku).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2011 6:44:37 AM PST
B. Ruminer says:
I personally just want the Vesperia alias for everyone and .hack alias for Asbel. I can't remember many of the others. I think there was also a dlc that allowed you to make all of your characters become one of your other characters. For example: You could make an entire 4 person party full of nothing but Asbels running around slicing everything.

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 7:36:13 AM PST
J. Burdette says:
it warms my heart to see more hardcore JRPGers on here. We just all have to buy it and ensure excellent sales so they bring moooooar!

Posted on Dec 18, 2011 1:32:14 PM PST
Cool Spot says:
I'm getting it on release day too. Come on March! :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 11:56:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2011 11:57:02 AM PST
Vladimir says:
so the amazon release date of December 31, 2012 is incorrect, I really wish Amazon wold update these things.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2011 4:37:43 PM PST
Triplicity says:
Yeah, they need to update the release date and the revealed official U.S. case art too.

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 6:55:40 AM PST
Phantasium says:
Really wish Amazon would update the release information. Makes me paranoid to see a January 2013 delivery.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2011 11:34:38 AM PST
Peter Popoff says:
B. Ruminer they had something like that in the ToD remake. You could even have four Leons (after he died too). It would be cool if they had all this in the NA version.

Posted on Jan 6, 2012 11:38:56 PM PST
Probably my most-anticipated game right now, and I second hoping Xillia gets brought over too.

Posted on Jan 7, 2012 11:23:10 AM PST
Erica says:
Pre-ordered. Love Tales of Series, also hope Xillia comes on over; it looks waaaaay gorgeous!

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 11:54:48 AM PST
A. Zekiri says:
I pre-ordered as well. I can't wait to play it. Hey, does anyone know of any good JRPG's for the PC that are out right now?

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 4:59:49 PM PST
ebbhead1991 says:
So excited for this! Played through all the other North America Tales releases except for Vesperia.

Posted on Jan 11, 2012 1:31:41 PM PST
Can't wait! Loved Tales of Vesperia. Gonna get Tales of the Abyss on 3DS, too. Pre-ordered today - hope amazon doesn't actually wait until December to send it out (lol)

Posted on Jan 16, 2012 6:03:39 AM PST
MC says:
I am glad its coming out, I just hope its not a limited print run. I hate feeling obligated to buy a game for $60 just because it might become very hard to find later(like Ar Tonelico Qoga).

Regardless, It'd probably be worth it anyways as Vesperia was one of my fav jrpgs this gen. I feel bad that for w/e reason they never brought the ps3 version to NA since a lot of people missed out on a great game. Heck, I'd have bought the ps3 version for all the extras. That said, 360 owners are missing out on Graces F, I guess there wasn't a 360 version in japan.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2012 6:19:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 18, 2012 10:02:12 AM PST
I just emailed Amazon about the release date problem cause I'm also kind of paranoid about it too. Hopefully they respond soon and update it on the site.

Got Response:
Hello,

Thanks so much for forwarding us the details regarding the releasing date of Tales of Graces f. I'd definitely look into the matter for you.

I've checked the given link and found that the releasing date for Tales of Graces f is March 13, 2012.

I think this is the latest update in the releasing date of this game, which has not been updated on website.

I assure you this would be updated on our website soon and your estimated delivery date would be changed accordingly.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 18, 2012 8:39:01 PM PST
Crono Time says:
Thanks, I was kinda freaking out about this as well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2012 8:00:31 PM PST
Erica says:
56.99 on Buy.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2012 1:35:05 PM PST
lila doughty says:
well i will be buying from buy.com if they do not hurry up and update. too bad since i do a lot of business with them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 28, 2012 3:35:30 PM PST
lila doughty says:
i just e-mail amazon and they told me the date they have is correct unless update in the future and i can cancel if i want

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 5:48:32 PM PST
I'm so glad the game is coming out in March. 2011 was such a dead year in gaming for me. :( This one is starting out SO right!

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 6:43:21 PM PST
A. Zekiri says:
I spoke with an Amazon Rep and they told me that their date is accurate and that the game was delayed. I was so upset that I actually canceled my order with amazon and pre-ordered it on www.gamestop.com. GameStop is releasing the game on March 13, 2012. At least they will be on time.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  25
Total posts:  41
Initial post:  Dec 9, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about